I want a refund for the 9 Pure Plus aRGB fans I bought

JMak00

This is absurd.  I bought 9x 120mm Pure Plus aRGB fans and out of the blue they start sounding like jet engines and the lighting software is FUBAR'd.

I am using 2 controllers that are linked and coinnected to the mobo via USB. Mobo is an Asrock Pro3 Z97 and in the BIOS I have case fans set to Silent (Tried Custom, Standard, makes no difference to the fans).

Issues:

1) Setting the fans to "Silent" only and set the 0% to 100% bar at 20%, the fans are running at 800+ rpms with CPU temp at 50c.  800 is not 20% of 1500 (the max of the published rom range for these fans).

2) When on controller #1, I set Fans 2 and 3 to "Silent" and 20%, I click Save, good.  Now, on controller #2, I set fans 2 and 3 to 30% and click Save, fans 2 and 3 on controller 1 are now 30% and not the 20% that I set them at.

3) When these fans are set to PWM, they constantly cycle through huge fan speed bursts ramping up and down between 600rpms all the way to 1200rpms in a blink of an eye.  CPU temp is fluctuating while opening a program.  When I open the software to check which individual fan is ramping up, by the time the software opens up, the fan speeds have slowed down.

4) Finally, out of the blue, despite clicking the Save button over and over and over, every time the software opens, I see that it doesn't remember the name I assigned to each individual fan.

I've spent 2 months now fiddling with this software, uninstalling and reinstalling, messing with BIOS fan curve settings, reading these forums.  I'm a huge fan of Thermaltake having bought multiple cases, multiple sets of fans, and multiple power supplies, but this issue is compelling me to simply leave Thermaltake behind.  These fans ain't cheap. They worked well for a couple of months before now just going haywire.

#### it, look at this....with the CPU at 47c and the fans set at 20%, they're turning at 800+ rpms.  The fans set at 0% are running at 500+ rpms...that's 0%?  of what?

is there a clear guide on setting up these fans and they interact with your BIOS fan settings?

If not, then I want a refund for these things.  This is just insane.