Thermaltake DPS G App2.0 Smart Software

Tt Andy

Thermaltake DPS G App2.0 Smart Software

As an enhancement of the previous DPS App, DPS G App 2.0 enables users of Toughpower DPS G PSUs to digitally monitor key parameters of the CPU and VGA, including voltage, current, wattage, and temperature. Also, new function as exporting data into excel report provides another smart solution for PSU monitoring.

Other than operating the App on your PC, for the coming days, users will be able to download the application on your mobile devices to check and share the data anytime anywhere. The combination of Toughpower DPS G and DPS G App 2.0 software creates an intelligent platform that helps users manage expenses, monitor and organize a quantitative database, and share data with friends via the cloud.

<Webpage Link>

main.jpg

Concept of IoT

On the basis of the IoT (Internet of Things) concept, users can achieve IT cost reduction while monitoring the PSU. Additionally, users are capable of accessing data as well as doing PSU management on different devices – PC or mobile devices – anytime anywhere.

pic1.jpgpic3c.jpg

Other Features

bicon_01.jpg

VGA Monitoring

The DPS G App 2.0 enables users to monitor CPU and VGA parameters even when the system is being used. There is no need to close applications, web browser, and other software.

bicon_02.jpg

CPU Monitoring

As an enhancement of the previous DPS App, DPS G App 2.0 enables users of systems with Toughpower DPS G PSUs to digitally monitor key parameters of the CPU and VGA, including voltage, current, wattage, and temperature.

bicon_03.jpg

Power Consumption Monitoring

The DPS G App2.0 software enables you to digitally calculate your computer’s electricity costs by monitoring the wattage of the power supply using innovative technology.

bicon_04.jpg

Efficiency Monitoring

The DPS G App2.0 software enables you to digitally calculate your computer’s electricity costs by monitoring the efficiency of the power supply using innovative technology.

bicon_05.jpg

Voltage Monitoring

The DPS G App2.0 software enables you to digitally calculate your computer’s electricity costs by monitoring the voltage of the power supply using innovative technology.

bicon_06.jpg

Digital Fan Control

The DPS G App2.0 software allows users to monitor and adjust the fan speed of the computer’s power supply in either silent or performance mode.

bicon_07.jpg

Thermal Monitoring

Users are able to monitor the temperature of Toughpower DPS G PSUs while using the computer.

bicon_08.jpg

Ampere Monitoring

Users are able to monitor the ampere of Toughpower DPS G PSUs while using the computer.

bicon_09.jpg

12V 5V 3.3V Monitoring

Users are capable of monitoring the 12V, 5V, and 3.3V while using the computer with DPS G App2.0 software.

bicon_10.jpg

Expenses Management

The smart software digitally calculates the electricity cost. This can be helpful in expense control/analysis and as a management tool for personal businesses or SMBs.

bicon_12.jpg

Export records to Excel report

As an enhancement of the previous DPS App, Smart DPS G App2.0 software for Toughpower DPS G power supply enables users to select the records and export the report as Excel file.

bicon_12.jpg

Quantitative Data Management

Users can organize and save the record of personal usage pattern in detail for future review or analysis; each saved record can record up to six hours of usage. Plus there is no limit on the number of PSUs being monitored at any one time.

bicon_11.jpg

Sharing in the Cloud

With no connecting boundaries, the App2.0 also offers users an easy way to share the power usage results with colleagues through social network applications such as Facebook, Twitter, and Weibo, or by sending reports via e-mail. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need help with the DPSapp log in. When I click the "New to DPSapp? Sign Up Now" button it takes me here ( http://ttdps.unidyna.com/en/feed/all )and this is just a blank page... whats the deal Thermaltake?

Hello, 

Thanks for downloading our software.

The "Sign Up" button was planned to connect with a website, but it’s still under construction. We will announce the website once it’s done and we apologize for any confusion caused. Hope it’s okay with you.

• 5 months later...

In 15 minutes I had fitted the very, very nice looking PS-TPG-0650DPCG-C in my computer, plugged the USB header cable on my motherboard and powered it up. So far so good! Next I installed the DPS app v2.0 software and it "almost" works. I am running windows 10 and the software is complaining "The fan speed of the power supply is operating abnormally"? I click the OK button and get about 2 seconds  before it comes up again. I can see the App thinks the fan is running at 0 RPM, but the fan is actually spinning?  Any ideas ???

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Thanks for downloading our software.

The "Sign Up" button was planned to connect with a website, but it’s still under construction. We will announce the website once it’s done and we apologize for any confusion caused. Hope it’s okay with you.

Hi,

Is this still the case?

I did a couple of attempts (different browsers, different OS, etc..), but experiencing the same behaviour:

"Sign Up Now" button it takes me here ( http://ttdps.unidyna.com/en/feed/all )and this is just a blank page.."

Best Regards,

SzuSa

Hi,

I also have noticed another issue.
The "VGA" icon is always showing "0" watt consumption.
vga.jpg

All the wires are connected properly (tried different PCI-E outputs of the PSU), the graphics card is working properly even under heavy loads.

Rest of the icons are showing reasonable values.

My config:
PSU: DPS G 750
OS: Win10x64 with Java and Flash (everything up to date)

MB: ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac

VGA: GIGABYTE GTX960 2GB DDR5 OC (GV-N960IXOC-2GD)

Is this a known issue under Win10, or this is a fault of my PSU?
Please advice!

Best Regards,
SzuSa

Hi,

I also have noticed another issue.

The "VGA" icon is always showing "0" watt consumption.

vga.jpg

All the wires are connected properly (tried different PCI-E outputs of the PSU), the graphics card is working properly even under heavy loads.

Rest of the icons are showing reasonable values.

My config:

PSU: DPS G 750

OS: Win10x64 with Java and Flash (everything up to date)

MB: ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac

VGA: GIGABYTE GTX960 2GB DDR5 OC (GV-N960IXOC-2GD)

Is this a known issue under Win10, or this is a fault of my PSU?

Please advice!

Best Regards,

SzuSa

Hali!

Én nem sok mindent kezdtem vele, mert nekem maga az App el sem indult.

Szóval másnap vissza vittem és kicseréltettem egy Seasonic tápegységre... :)

Akkoriban bevásároltam Tte cuccokból, volt fejes, egér, táp....mind1iknél a software egy jó nagy hokkantás volt. 

Azóta már pici veszteséggel túl adtam mindegyik terméken. 

Előtte sok Thermaltake cuccom volt, mostmár csak a gépház, és az egérpad :)

A többi az nagyon nem jött be sajnos.....

By!

If they don't get this stuff fixed by the end of this year I will selling mt Tt 750 DPS-G. I payed a premium price for the extra features and they don't work right so screw I'll buy a Power supply that does. I've seen the new Corsair PSUs have simular features some even better and it seems thay actually WORK.

If someone that matters at Tt reads this I'm tellin you now you got till the end of this year to fix 75% of all these issues or I'm done with Tt. If you don't get this fixed I'll buy a different brand and do at least 10 bad but honest reviews on the Tt 750 DPS-G.

• 5 months later...

The software is not loading at all. Despite trying everything. The system does detects USB input device but do not load up and returns a message that Adobe Flash Player is required to process DPS App Software. I already have updated version but its not loading up. I just purchased DPS G850w PSU. This is pathetic.

Thermaltake global website released version 2.3.1 on 2016/02/22 showing it include flash player and .net framework but its still not working. I already have latest .net and flash player versions.

I am using Windows 7 Professional 64 bit version.

Intel Core I5 6600k

Gigabyte z170x Gaming 7

please solve the issue ASAP otherwise its of no use to spend so much to have a DPS with software.

• 9 months later...

Hi guys! i bought 2 days ago the new Thermaltake Toughpower DPS  RGB 750W from Amazon. I assembled all cable very easy  in chassis, the psu work fine but the problem is the RGB LEDs from FAN.. not working, i have installed the latest versione of DPSApp Software version 2.4.2, when i select the rgb control in app not working on/off or changed the color,brightness not work... What could be the problem? Thanks, wait for reply.

Hi guys! i bought 2 days ago the new Thermaltake Toughpower DPS  RGB 750W from Amazon. I assembled all cable very easy  in chassis, the psu work fine but the problem is the RGB LEDs from FAN.. not working, i have installed the latest versione of DPSApp Software version 2.4.2, when i select the rgb control in app not working on/off or changed the color,brightness not work... What could be the problem? Thanks, wait for reply.

Did the PC app give you any error message?

Can you also check if the power supply properly connects the motherboard with the USB cable?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes!

How to remove the boot screen?

Alway I need to close it.

How to make RGB on automaticaly?

right now, you might not be able to minimize the app while starting Windows.

we will take you feedback to our software team.

sorry for the inconveniences. 

The RGB lighting will be turned on while the PC App is launched.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2017 at 9:15 PM, neoreal said:

Would we expect this to be implemented soon? i too do want this app to start on minimized. or make the PSU lighting on without starting the app

hi,

we have been informed how all the users would like to start the app on minimized window. we will be working on it :)

• 1 month later...

I purchase 850w RGB DPS G 2 days ago, installed it on my system, installed the apps register then log in, every thing seems to work perfectly, until the next day when i open again my PC, the app gives me three errors. 1st is say's "The fan speed of the power supply operates abnormally. Please make sure that your power supply fan is working", 2nd one say's "TEMPERATURE_WARN_STR_V..." and lastly "Warning! Detect abnormal activity on PSU. Please contact local retailer store for further assistance if you have questions in troubleshooting"

i checked the fan of the PSU, it's spinning with the RGB lighting On.

for the temps GPU sitting on 32C CPU around 42C-49C min max, basically on idle.

I already notify the Shop where i bought the PSU about the error, but they haven't replied yet.

also is it safe to use my system?

everything seems to be normal except for these errors pop-ing up like crazy

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

On 6/9/2017 at 9:39 PM, Poybibs said:

I purchase 850w RGB DPS G 2 days ago, installed it on my system, installed the apps register then log in, every thing seems to work perfectly, until the next day when i open again my PC, the app gives me three errors. 1st is say's "The fan speed of the power supply operates abnormally. Please make sure that your power supply fan is working", 2nd one say's "TEMPERATURE_WARN_STR_V..." and lastly "Warning! Detect abnormal activity on PSU. Please contact local retailer store for further assistance if you have questions in troubleshooting"

hi,

Can you check if your power supply is directly connected to the motherboard without using USB extension hub? 

On 6/12/2017 at 5:13 AM, Denny said:

hi,

Can you check if your power supply is directly connected to the motherboard without using USB extension hub? 

The 24pins and the 8pins of the PSU are securely connected to the motherboard, also it is connected thru the front panel pin slot, and i am not using any USB extension hub or the front panel IO in my case :D .

anyway the issue was resolved, it was a conflict with the older/other versions of c++, on which i uninstall and reinstall the DPS app with its version of c++ and now it works perfectly.

3 hours ago, Poybibs said:

anyway the issue was resolved, it was a conflict with the older/other versions of c++, on which i uninstall and reinstall the DPS app with its version of c++ and now it works perfectly.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

That will help us to do the trouble shooting next time :)