My Thermaltake Urban S31 Snow Edition Build

Ilaakinator

Nice man, its a good card! did you do any overclocking?

No I have not overclocked anything, I've tried but unsuccessful attempts with my CPU and RAM, for a few minutes it seems stable, but I get a blue screen and auto restart. so I decided on leaving my rig at default settings with the CPU on Turbo Freq Threshold @3.6Ghz, still does me well.

No I have not overclocked anything, I've tried but unsuccessful attempts with my CPU and RAM, for a few minutes it seems stable, but I get a blue screen and auto restart. so I decided on leaving my rig at default settings with the CPU on Turbo Freq Threshold @3.6Ghz, still does me well.

That is most likely do to wrong voltage. I had the same problem on my CPU, could not break the 4ghz limit before upping the voltage.

That is most likely do to wrong voltage. I had the same problem on my CPU, could not break the 4ghz limit before upping the voltage.

Yes, Chiobe is completely right!

but you need to be careful about voltage, if your adding just do it a little at a time.

But first you need to see whats the maximum safe voltage for your CPU

Yes, Chiobe is completely right!

but you need to be careful about voltage, if your adding just do it a little at a time.

But first you need to see whats the maximum safe voltage for your CPU

I would do a quick search on my cpu to figure out what safe voltage others are overclocking with.

That will tell me the limits on both voltage and speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...