Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync - H_0x0001 Error

Don.Cheetos

I am running Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync (using the controller), powered by an MSI MPG x570 Gaming Plus motherboard. When I try to configure the fans via the TT RGB Plus software, I receive the error H_0x0001. From my research, this seems to be a common problem. However, I have only seen topics asking about the Riing fans. My fans are Pure RGB 12; even so, there are configuration options for these fans in the TT RGB Plus software. I can utilize the controller's buttons to configure the fans, however, I would rather not open my case every time I want an aesthetic change.

Can someone please assist?

Thermaltake Fan Error.PNG

The Water 3.0 360 ARGB Sync does not use the software. The kit should of came with cables to hook up to the digital rgb header on your motherboard depending on brand(see pic). If you do not have a digital rgb header you will have to use that little manual controller. Anything that TT has "sync" in the name is desinged to be used without the rgb plus software and sync it with the motherboard via the digital rgb header. 

e3a08d8153384c9f0a6209d71119ccc9.png

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Water 3.0 ARGB AIOs are only support MB RGB software sync, means you can use asus, bgt or msi's RGB software to control the lighting,

but they dont support our TT RGB Plus software.

If you like to use our software, you may choose our Floe Riing AIOs and Floe DX AIOs