Mouse sleep mode?

crazyjosh

First of all: I own, and will continue to buy Tt products in perpetuity. I just built a 3000 dollar rig, and used Tt products in all areas available, all my sh** glows.

---

On to the issue, mouse sleep mode. I know it's not my rig's problem, this mouse does it with every comp. It goes to sleep after a while, and I have to shake it like a Polaroid picture every time I need to get back to work. How can I destroy the part of my mouse that performs this task?

I don't know where you conducted this quick search, I couldn't find any mention of a mouse sleep mode, or standby mode, or anything of the kind. I Googled, Bing-ed, and Yahoo'ed my way through the internet, but if anyone else has this issue they are very quiet about it. Not even phone support could tell me anything before I got sent to some other country to have a chat with Mr. Singham.

In response to Tte Martin: When my imput is inactive for more than an hour, my mouse strokes off. When I watch movies, I have to go all Michael J. Fox on it to wake it up. Also, when I bench-mark, defrag, or do anything else that lasts about an hour or so- it's like waking an 87 year old man: you're not sure if you're shaking it hard enough, or you're going to put it in a coma.

I don't know where you conducted this quick search, I couldn't find any mention of a mouse sleep mode, or standby mode, or anything of the kind. I Googled, Bing-ed, and Yahoo'ed my way through the internet, but if anyone else has this issue they are very quiet about it. Not even phone support could tell me anything before I got sent to some other country to have a chat with Mr. Singham.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826254012

"Cons: The laser goes to "sleep" after some time and requires pretty vigorous movement to wake it up"

So its not just you that got this problem.