What do I do if I didn't receive any verification or reset email?

Tt Andy

What do I do if I didn't receive any verification or reset email?

Can’t find the verification or reset email? Here are some easy ways to help you find it.

1. Search for the email

We send the email from the address "Thermaltake" so you can do a quick search for it in your email search tab. If it’s not located in your inbox, please check your folders. If a spam filter or email rule moved it, you might find it in the Spam, Junk, Trash, Deleted Items, or Archive folders.

2. Are you checking the correct account?

If you're looking for a password reset email, make sure you're checking the correct email inbox. If you're looking for a verification email, please review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify.

3. Resend the email

To resend a reset your email, Click on I've forgotten my password then follow the steps to reset your password.

4. Make sure that you are receiving email

If you're not receiving any email, you might need to contact your email service provider for assistance.

5. Contact us for help

Please drop an email to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/email.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 years later...

We all know that changing your email address can make a world of difference in how people respond to you. But what you may not have known is that it's not as complicated as you think. You can check  https://www.atompark.com/web-email-extractor/ and learn more about email address hunter. Check out this step-by-step guide which will walk you through every aspect of updating your contact information on the various social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more so you can exclusively connect with new audiences.