COMMANDER Gaming Gear Combo Owner's Club

Guest Tt Paul

Guest Tt Paul

The COMMANDER – Gaming Gear Combo – the stunning combo with enhancements on its keyboard and mouse specifications. Providing great features on what gamers need and make them true leaders that will take command of the game. The COMMANDER Combo features Tt Type II Plunger Switch with the same design of Mechanical key cap, gives users an awesome tactile feel and pleasing click with each keystroke plus presenting response feeling like a mechanical switch that surely improve users’ gaming performance by giving users speed and responsiveness like never before.

post-225-0-43113700-1423126127_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Paul

The Tt eSPORTS Commander Combo is a mouse/keyboard combo of decent quality with a reasonable pricetag. The Commander Combo will soon be available all over the United Kingdom. You'll have a chance to try out the combo at the next Insomnia event.

post-225-0-64933600-1427263175_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-16508100-1428652595_thumb.pngpost-1609-0-38160700-1428652603_thumb.png

The COMMANDER uses Tt Type II Plunger Switches with Mechanical keycaps giving users an awesome tactile feel and clicks with each keystroke while giving responsive feeling like using a mechanical switch keyboard. This will improve gaming performance by giving users speed and responsiveness like never before.

Offering perfect speed in game with on-the-fly sensitivity up to 2400 DPI(change between 800/1200/1600/2400 modes) provide a crisp clean click.

• 1 month later...

I got my set and to be completely honest this is not a bad set for the price. I love the feel of the keyboard while typing and it does feel like you're using a mechanical. The mouse has a very comfortable feel to it while gaming long sessions, although it's a little light for my taste. So i modded it. I took 2 4.5g weights from my Tt Black Combat mouse and added them to the Commander mouse. I used a few pieces of double sided tape so they don't move around. The weights added just enough to the mouse that it now feels perfect in my hand while gaming.   So if you are looking for a new keyboard and don't want to break the bank doing it, and get a mouse with it. The Commander Gaming Gear combo is what you've been looking for.  I give 2 thumbs up to Thermaltake and Tt eSports for giving us a budget gaming set that is the Commander Gaming Gear combo.  Get yours today.

post-109-0-34325000-1431917953_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-43037600-1431917988_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-88444000-1431918049_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-49335800-1431918068_thumb.jpg

post-109-0-43273700-1431918082_thumb.jpg

Guest Tt Josh

I got my set and to be completely honest this is not a bad set for the price. I love the feel of the keyboard while typing and it does feel like you're using a mechanical. The mouse has a very comfortable feel to it while gaming long sessions, although it's a little light for my taste. So i modded it. I took 2 4.5g weights from my Tt Black Combat mouse and added them to the Commander mouse. I used a few pieces of double sided tape so they don't move around. The weights added just enough to the mouse that it now feels perfect in my hand while gaming.   So if you are looking for a new keyboard and don't want to break the bank doing it, and get a mouse with it. The Commander Gaming Gear combo is what you've been looking for.  I give 2 thumbs up to Thermaltake and Tt eSports for giving us a budget gaming set that is the Commander Gaming Gear combo.  Get yours today.

Hey CyberDustin777, love the mod you did! and Glad you're loving the combo!

The Commander Combo definitely suit you guys who need great features with great price! ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello. Excuse my english!

I bought this combo yesterday and I have a doubt: when I turned of my PC the leds from the keyboard turned off too, but the ones from the mouse remained on. That is normal? I know that the USB continue delivering power, but i don't want to have the leds on along the nights.

Are there something I can do to solve this problem?.

Thanks in advance.

Maxi

Guest Tt Josh

Hey sarandinga2, yea that's normal, the light for the mouse will not turned off as this was the design at first. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello again. I had been using the mouse since last Wensday. While using the mouse on Windows, I have the feeling that the cursos makes littles jumps when trying to make some little movements (for example, following the borders of a letter, something that i did to compare this mouse with my previous one).

My previous mouse was an A4Tech Laser mouse. Maybe I got used to that technology (laser).

Now I am trying to adjust the DPI and the speed cursor to avoid this little jumps, but this (and the led on while the PC is off) is making me wonder if I have to undo the purchase.

Could it be normal this jump when I made small movements?. (I use a gaming all black pad).

I had notice this same thing when I play FPS like Counter Strike. I wanted to make a headshot to a bot, but was very difficult (I wasn't very close to the bot).

Thanks in advance.

Maxi

• 10 months later...

Hey Maxi, try to clean the laser part of mouse. Sometimes is because of the laser.

I have the same problem too! I play video games on a really low sensitivity and I find it hard to flick or swipe the mouse really fast because the cursor gets stuck halfway. I need a fix badly :'(

Guest Tt Josh

I have the same problem too! I play video games on a really low sensitivity and I find it hard to flick or swipe the mouse really fast because the cursor gets stuck halfway. I need a fix badly :'(

Hi, please contact our support at cs2@thermaltake.com and we will have someone to assist you accordingly :)

• Tt David changed the title to COMMANDER Gaming Gear Combo Owner's Club
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I just bought this combo and can't change the dpi of the mouse. I press the button to change dpi as the manual says but it does not change the color of the light. When I hold down the dpi button, it makes the wheel turn the volume up or down. The options according to the manual do not work either. Do I have to download a driver or is the mouse failing? Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...