Thermaltake Versa H15 Window

Lowed420

Im looking for a smaller chassis for my micro MB. I resently built a computer and put it into an old mid tower until i find the micro case i like. My MB doesnt look right in this large case. The versa H15 is perfect for what i want out of a case. It has the airflow i want, the size. 1 optical drive, window, i can hide the cables and its simple but looks good at the same time. My MB is 9.6x9.6 so it will fill this case rather than leave 4in of space with nothing in it. Until i seen the Versa H15 i nearly purchased the core V21, but im not really into the cube look. Though the core V21 is a good looking case.

Yea ive looked at the H35(which is identical, just larger) and the H25 is very similar as well, its just the size of them. I have my tower sitting on top my desk and the mid tower i have(is smaller than H35 and the same size as H25) takes up more space than i really have to share. Ill just keep looking around, maybe this will be available by the time i find something comparible to purchase.

Totally understand, if I have any new information I will make sure to post it up.

Something to consider: (L x W x H)

Versa

H15 Dim: 15" x 7.8" x 16.2"

H25 Dim: 16.9" x 8.2" x 18.8"

Core Series

V31 Dim: 18.5" x 8.2" x 19.9"

In comparison with the H15, the V25 is not that much larger and same for the Core V31.

Plus you will have some extra room and more options for motherboard form factor if you plan to upgrade later.

I hope you find what you are looking for :)

We are always here to help if you have any questions.

I was trying to downsize the space used on my desk, the case i have now is 17.2" x 7.7" x 19.8". Anyways ive decided to just deal with what i have. If i buy something now that im not 100% happy with i will end up having 2 empty cases laying around once i find something that works for me. The case im using i bought 10 years ago and just never built it, the case saved me 100$ give or take considering this was a quick fix due to my laptop dying out one day. As far as upgrading, i puchased these parts and built this literally 2 weeks ago, im not really thinking about upgrading at this time. If the Versa H15 becomes available next week, next month or 6 months down the road ill buy it, until then ill embrace this aerocool that was discountinued in 2007, the dino does what i need it too. Ill keep watching for the H15, if it shows up in the US, i will have it soon after.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...