POSEIDON Z RGB Owner's Club

Tte Jeremy

Hey Hardcore Guru. I just tried it and I was only allowed to choose add set on the arrow flow and ripple effect. When I clicked on fully lighted it only gives the option for effect set not add set. I changed all the keys to a different color and it stills has the same problem it just continues to load and doesn't actually change. 

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Hardcore Guru. I just tried it and I was only allowed to choose add set on the arrow flow and ripple effect. When I clicked on fully lighted it only gives the option for effect set not add set. I changed all the keys to a different color and it stills has the same problem it just continues to load and doesn't actually change. 

Hi, can you uninstall your current software and install this software here:

icon_downArrow.jpg TT ESPORTS POSEIDON Z RGB – SOFTWARE V1.311

Guest Tt Josh

Hey HardCore Guru, I uninstalled the current version and installed the version that you linked, and I tried it again and it just continues to load :l 

Please make sure you restart your computer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good day fellow PZRGB owners!

I have Poseidon Z RGB Blue switch keyboard since October bought here in the Philippines, and im loving it! The lights are awesome and the 'feels' is exceptional :)

However, after 2 months of usage I've got a huge problem with it, I get double keystroke / not registering a keystroke very frequently.

It really is annoying and gives me headache when I fail to input correct password multiple times lol.

I'm wondering if there's like a general fix to it since I found out that it's quite a common problem here.

Guest Tt Josh

hi guys i live in  UNITED ARAB EMIRATES so i decided to buy this keyboard the shops says that you have just one year warranty so iam afraid to buy it   iam asking you my bro josh its ok to buy it  ?

Hi Omar, we offer 5 years warranty on the mechanical switches. If you have any question, you can contact our customer support at cs1@thermaltake.com

Guest Tt Josh

I have Poseidon Z RGB Blue switch keyboard since October bought here in the Philippines, and im loving it! The lights are awesome and the 'feels' is exceptional :)

However, after 2 months of usage I've got a huge problem with it, I get double keystroke / not registering a keystroke very frequently.

It really is annoying and gives me headache when I fail to input correct password multiple times lol.

I'm wondering if there's like a general fix to it since I found out that it's quite a common problem here.

Hi LeighV, if there's problem with the keyboard, please contact our customer support for you region as soon as possible at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you accordingly.

Hi LeighV, if there's problem with the keyboard, please contact our customer support for you region as soon as possible at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you accordingly.

Alright I already sent an email,, although these issues are covered under warrant right?

To give more idea of my problem I made a video.

8, Y, N and C are the most problematic keys so far.

Guest Tt Josh

Alright I already sent an email,, although these issues are covered under warrant right?

To give more idea of my problem I made a video.

8, Y, N and C are the most problematic keys so far.

Thanks for showing us the keyboard, it looks like you have a faulty keyboard.

Our customer support will reply you soon and will inform you accordingly on the warranty. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought one of these keyboards.. fantastic keyboard, feels great; the Kalih switches feel on-par to Cherrys, and the colors are ncie and bright without being overpowering.  That said, while the keyboard is physically great, the software and customization are atrocious:

- The "Game Mode" that disables the windows key is unnecessary; or at least, let us choose whether to disable the Windows key or not.  Why? I may want F-keys but also to reprogram PrtScr/Scroll Lock/Pause to be volume keys.. and use the Windows key at the same time.  I now have to choose whether I can reprogram keys or use the Windows key.

- Oh hey, you can't reassign the multimedia keys.  Pressing Fn-F5 for example in the software just causes the volume to mute, and not have the multimedia key be captured.  Oops.

- The software is horrible.  Utter crap.  Please at least hire a UX designer who can make some sense out of the "Light Option" panel so that it's understandable.  Also a software engineer who can write software that doesn't take 5s to save/update.  Ideally release docs for your controller and let the community create its own software.

Please don't let the software damage what would otherwise be a fantastic keyboard!

Guest Tt Josh

Just bought one of these keyboards.. fantastic keyboard, feels great; the Kalih switches feel on-par to Cherrys, and the colors are ncie and bright without being overpowering.  That said, while the keyboard is physically great, the software and customization are atrocious:

- The "Game Mode" that disables the windows key is unnecessary; or at least, let us choose whether to disable the Windows key or not.  Why? I may want F-keys but also to reprogram PrtScr/Scroll Lock/Pause to be volume keys.. and use the Windows key at the same time.  I now have to choose whether I can reprogram keys or use the Windows key.

- Oh hey, you can't reassign the multimedia keys.  Pressing Fn-F5 for example in the software just causes the volume to mute, and not have the multimedia key be captured.  Oops.

- The software is horrible.  Utter crap.  Please at least hire a UX designer who can make some sense out of the "Light Option" panel so that it's understandable.  Also a software engineer who can write software that doesn't take 5s to save/update.  Ideally release docs for your controller and let the community create its own software.

Please don't let the software damage what would otherwise be a fantastic keyboard!

Thanks for the feedback rustak! I'll send your feedback to the software team to inform them about the issue. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice keyboard, horrible software(using the latest version plus the firmware called 40). I'd love to play around with the lighting options, but you simply need new software to do it. This is a common complaint, and if you honestly don't care(it looks like you don't judging by the lackluster response's to everyone's call for a real fix), then at least be honest and admit that you've given up on this already. We paid good money for this, stop lying to everyone already, thanks.....

I'm also getting the same issue (double key stroking) buut *see it happened* not always, (like 30 seconds again then random key will double strooke again). It's really annoying specially when you're entering your passwoord you need to retry again.