POSEIDON Z RGB Owner's Club

Tte Jeremy

Thanks for the feedback. We will surely update the software.

Josh, I have a question. I know that my keyboard will get a replacement due to this issue. can I upgrade it to "blue switch" (I'll just add money to the current price of brown edition to how much the blue edition is)? Because we moved house already and I don't need to be stealthy anymore I want to feel my keyboard more.

Guest Tt Josh

Josh, I have a question. I know that my keyboard will get a replacement due to this issue. can I upgrade it to "blue switch" (I'll just add money to the current price of brown edition to how much the blue edition is)? Because we moved house already and I don't need to be stealthy anymore I want to feel my keyboard more.

Hey Douglas, as the support has the replacement procedure, therefore you will need to ask the support for further information on the different switches replacement. :)

yeeeeeeee I fokkin made it to that last day of my warranty. Still need to wait 1 month to be able to see my beloved Poseidon Z RGB again :( It's flying back to ttesport company to be replaced :)

Guest Tt Josh

yeeeeeeee I fokkin made it to that last day of my warranty. Still need to wait 1 month to be able to see my beloved Poseidon Z RGB again :( It's flying back to ttesport company to be replaced :)

Glad the support is assisting. As I'm not the customer support, therefore, they're are the only one that can assist you with the replacement :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

In just almost 2 weeks, it's back. Please no more double key stroke :'( 

<3

Hi Douglas, what do you mean? are you having the problem again with your new keyboard?

Guest Tt Josh

So I've been tryiong again to find out where to register my products. I clicked the register link in the Poseidon Z RGB software and got taken to a page that told me "We encourage you to register your ttesports product online!" ... but with no actual link to register anywhere. Am I missing something?

This is the link directed when you clicked onto the "R" on the software.

Link: http://my.ttesports.com/index.aspx

This is the link directed when you clicked onto the "R" on the software.

Link: http://my.ttesports.com/index.aspx

Yes, I know... that's where it ungrammatically tells me I should register my products online. It doesn't actually let me do it though, it just tells me I should, and how important it is. There is nowhere to input any details of what I actually have or when I got them, which I would assume is important for say, a 5 year warranty. Am I mistaken? is it handled differently?

Guest Tt Josh

Yes, I know... that's where it ungrammatically tells me I should register my products online. It doesn't actually let me do it though, it just tells me I should, and how important it is. There is nowhere to input any details of what I actually have or when I got them, which I would assume is important for say, a 5 year warranty. Am I mistaken? is it handled differently?

You know have to register the product. That's just a customer support page for you to file a RMA request. You can just ignore the registration. If you have any issues for the keyboard, you can just contact us. :)

You know have to register the product. That's just a customer support page for you to file a RMA request. You can just ignore the registration. If you have any issues for the keyboard, you can just contact us. :)

Hi Josh. I bought this keyboard and love it. My first mechanical keyboard. Everything is perfect but when i try to register it gives me error like this " An SqlParameter with ParameterName '@fromip' is not contained by this SqlParameterCollection." What can i do ?

Guest Tt Josh

Hi Josh. I bought this keyboard and love it. My first mechanical keyboard. Everything is perfect but when i try to register it gives me error like this " An SqlParameter with ParameterName '@fromip' is not contained by this SqlParameterCollection." What can i do ?

Hey ahmetcan, you do not need to register the keyboard. That was our previous function for customer support usage. If you have any issues for the keyboard, just contact us and we will have our customer support to assist you further for any issues ;)

Hope you enjoy the keyboard! ;)

Hey ahmetcan, you do not need to register the keyboard. That was our previous function for customer support usage. If you have any issues for the keyboard, just contact us and we will have our customer support to assist you further for any issues ;)

Hope you enjoy the keyboard! ;)

Oh i got it. Thanks Josh. Really liked it. Hope there won't be any problem.

Guest Tt Josh

When will be the next update ? It has been months since the last one. Still waiting for new lighting customization, now it's feels kind of limited :P

Oh ! game sense option would also be nice !

A guarantee on a new software but no estimate time yet. 

All I tell you is that...new lighting effects ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! another feature I'd like to have implemented in the new version is to be able to customize every buttons (like change F2 to play button) and make the gaming mode switch button change the mapping of buttons and light effects ( so you have 10 Profiles! ) Looking forward for next update !

Guest Tt Josh

Can you give me beta access, don't worry it can be our dirty little secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sssssshhhh that's a secret ;)

Does anyone know if the new update works? I haven't updated to 36 I believe because both times I did it broke the software and left the kb useless and me having to completely wipe everything and start again.  So is the new 2016 update working and not breaking things??  i love my keyboard, love the lighting patterns and customization, but wish they gave the software a huge overhaul.  Things like music/sound reactive lighting modes. - Things like incorporating other user created profiles into the software itself. - Things like maybe holding a competition for who can make the most interesting lighting profile (elected by vote) and they'res not only becoming a standard lighting profile but rewarded in some way.  Encourage creativity.  There is so much potential to be seized and it's a shame it still hasn't happened. 

Also; Standardize the bottom row and get rid of the oddball wire stabilizers in space bar, enter key, shift key, so that people can properly mod their KB.  I endorse it to all my friends that have mechs and the only two retorts I have to take is lack of community sharing with lighting profs and nonstandard b. row + the wire stabilizers.  

Thermaltake, listen to the community!! We freakin love this keyboard, we only want a couple of (EXTREMELY EASY) changes.

Sincerely, 
TLK

Guest Tt Josh

Does anyone know if the new update works? I haven't updated to 36 I believe because both times I did it broke the software and left the kb useless and me having to completely wipe everything and start again.  So is the new 2016 update working and not breaking things??  i love my keyboard, love the lighting patterns and customization, but wish they gave the software a huge overhaul.  Things like music/sound reactive lighting modes. - Things like incorporating other user created profiles into the software itself. - Things like maybe holding a competition for who can make the most interesting lighting profile (elected by vote) and they'res not only becoming a standard lighting profile but rewarded in some way.  Encourage creativity.  There is so much potential to be seized and it's a shame it still hasn't happened. 

Also; Standardize the bottom row and get rid of the oddball wire stabilizers in space bar, enter key, shift key, so that people can properly mod their KB.  I endorse it to all my friends that have mechs and the only two retorts I have to take is lack of community sharing with lighting profs and nonstandard b. row + the wire stabilizers.  

Thermaltake, listen to the community!! We freakin love this keyboard, we only want a couple of (EXTREMELY EASY) changes.

Sincerely, 

TLK

Hey thanks for your feedback, i'll send it to the team right away. We know many of you guys love the keyboard and hoped that something awesome can be included to the keyboard. We will surely improve that and come out with something good for you guys :)