Cronos mic noise

Teege

Hey guys! Love my headset, it's very comfortable and I enjoy the style and lighting. Having an issue where people are complaining that they hear some static from my end and playing with various settings did not resolve it. The only way I found how to resolve it is to mute and unmute the headset using the switch on the volume controller. After a while it happens again and I need to mute and unmute. This is annoying for everyone.

Does anyone else have this problem and how do I fix or replace it? I'd like to be able to use it and not worry about static and having to mute and unmute it all the time. Thank you.

Used the online form to contact customer service earlier last week and got no response and this post was apparently looked over as well. I'll try to make contact on Facebook. I don't think I'll be purchasing any additional products due to this service level but I would like to see my defective merchandise replaced. Thanks for any help.

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Teege, sorry for the late reply, which country you're from? so that we can arrange someone from the local office to assist you further on your issue ;)

Keep me updated!