Meka G Unit software download?

Sonny2Gunz

The drivers for the Meka G-Unit can be found on its product page on our website: http://ttesports.com/Keyboard/23/MEKA_Gunit/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.VQ03x46G_BY(scroll all the way down)

The model is discountinued, that's why it might be hard to find.

Sorry for the confusion, I was looking to download the GUI that allows me to control the macros, lights and optional disco-ball..... 

7r58nWi.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

may i ask why has this model been discontinued ?

Hey Shinobi, as we launched may new products with better specs, therefore, the MEKA G Unit has been discontinued, but the keyboard is still available in certain countries like Russia and Germany as they have stocks.

If you want to have similar and better specs keyboard, you can try out our new POSEIDON Z FORGED keyboard. This keyboard has a better spec! ;)

Hey Shinobi, as we launched may new products with better specs, therefore, the MEKA G Unit has been discontinued, but the keyboard is still available in certain countries like Russia and Germany as they have stocks.

If you want to have similar and better specs keyboard, you can try out our new POSEIDON Z FORGED keyboard. This keyboard has a better spec! ;)

thanks Josh

on another, could you please have a look at my question regarding my meka g in the pinned thread?

cheers

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the confusion, I was looking to download the GUI that allows me to control the macros, lights and optional disco-ball..... 

7r58nWi.jpg

Hello i had trouble after installing the drivers the program itself wouldnt open, if you experience any of this click the arrow bottom right and open via there it opens first time.

Dcoy

Guest Tt Josh

Hello i had trouble after installing the drivers the program itself wouldnt open, if you experience any of this click the arrow bottom right and open via there it opens first time.

Dcoy

So did you issue resolved Dcoy?