Sign in to follow this  
Tte Jeremy

Announcing TTHUB Community CSGO Canberra LAN

Announcing TTHUB Community CSGO Canberra LAN!

post-135-0-20494000-1405925339_thumb.jpg

We're super excited here at Tt eSPORTS to be announcing a community based CSGO LAN in Canberra, Australia.

Hosted at The Barracks LAN Games & Internet Cafe - we're looking at having 8 teams play off over the span of a one day event.

Mark your calendars, as we're locked and loaded for August the 10th 2014. Grab your team of 5, get aim practicing - and have some fun! We'll be doing loads of awesome Tt product giveaways and much more!

People will be coming from all over Australia to compete - and we look forward to seeing you Aussie and New Zealand gamers there! Make sure you sign your team up over here: http://au.cybergamer.com/forums/thread/547562/TTHUB-the-Barracks-ACT-CSGO-LAN-1-Information/

- Sunday August 10th, 9am registration
- 8 team limit (30 PCs)
- Pre-organised teams
- Pay on the day
- Spot prizes to be given away to participants who don't make it out of groups
- Bo1 groups with determined map pool
- Bo3 finals

Good luck guys! Let's have some community fun!  :D

- Tte Jeremy

Make sure to post some pics here in the community. It would be great to see how you "Aussies" compare to the "Krauts" here in Germany. :P   No racism meant - I am a Canadian German (a Canuck-Kraut) - so racism isn't even possible.

Question to keep things like this more Noticeable.

Think about adding in a EVENTS category in the forums, and have a sub forum for each country?
I say this because it can keep things cleaner, as well as more specific for each country so those who live there can immediately look at the events located there.

Of course it's just a question thought it's worth mentioning.

Question to keep things like this more Noticeable.

Think about adding in a EVENTS category in the forums, and have a sub forum for each country?

I say this because it can keep things cleaner, as well as more specific for each country so those who live there can immediately look at the events located there.

Of course it's just a question thought it's worth mentioning.

Thanks for the suggestion mate, I'll pass it on :)