Tt eSPORTS CRONOS

CyberDustin777

These are by far the most comfortable headphones I've ever had, and the fact that you can use them with mobile devices makes them that much better.  The cables plug into the bottom of the left ear cup and disconnect if you tug on it.  I did have to get a new mobile cord sent to me because the one that came with them was somehow messed up and the sound was horrible.  I contacted customer support and they sent me one in a flash, and it works perfectly.  After a follow up e-mail, I was told not to waste my money sending the bad cable back and to just deal with it as I wish.  Best customer support ever!!!  :D

post-109-0-74685400-1406189563_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Tony

These are by far the most comfortable headphones I've ever had, and the fact that you can use them with mobile devices makes them that much better.  The cables plug into the bottom of the left ear cup and disconnect if you tug on it.  I did have to get a new mobile cord sent to me because the one that came with them was somehow messed up and the sound was horrible.  I contacted customer support and they sent me one in a flash, and it works perfectly.  After a follow up e-mail, I was told not to waste my money sending the bad cable back and to just deal with it as I wish.  Best customer support ever!!!  :D

Thank you for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting, as cool looking as they are.. I found these extremely uncomfortable! The ear cups are not large enough (squishes my ears) and the fabric was rough... also the sound was as dull as could be. No matter what I tried, the bass was almost non existent - so everything sounds 'tinny'. The worst part is that headset cord was so tight plugging it into my case that it actually broke the headset jack! :angry:  Now I have to use a USB converter since the jack is dead. I have since switched to another company's headset...  truly bummed since I thought these were going to be awesome. I mean... it lights up!! :(

on a side note.. I LOVE my THERON mouse :wub:

Interesting, as cool looking as they are.. I found these extremely uncomfortable! The ear cups are not large enough (squishes my ears) and the fabric was rough... also the sound was as dull as could be. No matter what I tried, the bass was almost non existent - so everything sounds 'tinny'. The worst part is that headset cord was so tight plugging it into my case that it actually broke the headset jack! :angry:  Now I have to use a USB converter since the jack is dead. I have since switched to another company's headset...  truly bummed since I thought these were going to be awesome. I mean... it lights up!! :(

on a side note.. I LOVE my THERON mouse :wub:

Hey StaticFX, we're sorry that your experience with the CRONOS was not satisfactory. Could you private message me and further explain the part about the headset jack and your PC case? As that really does not sound normal, and we would like to look into this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got this headset too, and the cord got jumbled up and there were millions of kinks. Then the cord attached to the device with the mic switch and the volume switch broke and now I cant use the headset, any help I can get?

The headset is backed by a 2 year warranty and we would be happy to help you out. Please contact Thermaltake Support (http://my.thermaltake.com/ctGeneral.aspx) and we can provide you with additional instructions.