Tt Esports Black Mouse Scroll Not Working

davidw35

Hi , I've had this problem for roughly 3-4 months now and finally took initiative to inquire on what exactly is wrong with my mouse. I have the Tt Esports Black Mouse which worked perfectly fine for the 2 previous years I have been using it. Only recently (3-4 Months ago) has the scrolling button not work. Additionally the middle click within the scroller does work, but the actual scrolling up and down does not work. I've tried to re install the driver but it hasn't helped and I have downloaded the latest driver as well. If anyone could help me out that would be great, thanks.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi , I've had this problem for roughly 3-4 months now and finally took initiative to inquire on what exactly is wrong with my mouse. I have the Tt Esports Black Mouse which worked perfectly fine for the 2 previous years I have been using it. Only recently (3-4 Months ago) has the scrolling button not work. Additionally the middle click within the scroller does work, but the actual scrolling up and down does not work. I've tried to re install the driver but it hasn't helped and I have downloaded the latest driver as well. If anyone could help me out that would be great, thanks.

Hey David, which country are you from? We'll get someone from local to assist you on your mouse? Maybe we'll have a replacement for you. ;)

Guest Tt Josh

I'm in Toronto, Canada. I purchased the mouse within Canada computers and I don't think I have the receipt anymore. Anything would help though, thanks.

Hey davidw35, contact out customer support at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com.

They will surely find out a way to help you on the mouse! 

Also keep me updated on the process.

• 2 years later...

is there a solution to this or do i have to tpye to the support e-mail aswell? i got the same problem now. my mouse worked for 3-4 years now, and everything works fine even the middle button klick works fine, it's just the scroll up and down.

i also just figured out, that the profile button on the bottom of the mouse is not working, and if i enter the windows mouse settings (only there) it seems to be permanently scrolling down.

• 3 years later...