Guest Tt Paul

My boy has started to use ur equipment too (with me :3) :D He is surprised positively ^^ He love playing MMORPG games so the best for him is the Volos mouse :D! He said that he had never use so nice mouse as ur ^^ This mouse was too heavy for him .. but its no problem ofc! In ur mouse we can change it because of fully adjustable in built weight system :3 Thanks very much for it <3 We are so happy that we have this hardware <3 <3 

I am waiting for my new video card after a week of inactivity, as I get to train full !! :D

Which video card do you recommend? I am thinking of building a gaming PC ;o

Saying goodbye to my gears from TtEsports for the next few days :( playing my last matches before a travel to Katowice for IEM event :) I'm goign to miss playing on my equipment! When I will meet my gamer friends in Katowice I will recommend them TtEsports gears :D

Love the photo!!

Have fun at Katowice!

Love the photo!!

Have fun at Katowice!

Thanks! :D Katowice was super fun, had time to relax and meet friends, but now its time to go back to gaming :D

Today was my first stream since i came back, i streamed quite late and with lights off but had no problem with using the keyboard because of the buttons with cool blue light :D Too bad i forgot to switch the ligthin on my headset, i noticed it after the stream :(

A week ago, Ruda and me won a small tournament in our city. Of course, it wouldnt have been possible if we hadn't played on your hardware. ♥ In the meantime, my friend played on this items and he was delighted. A few people have asked about the parameters of the mouse and keyboard. They asked where I buy it :D - I had to tell about them on Tt eSPORTS and myrevenge, they were amazed :D

62b01e1ea647c4a7382018bf60c40b8b.png

We got 4th place in today's cup, but the games were REALLY REALLY close. Much fun and we learned a lot from them too. Hope next time is going to be much better! :) But still we did really great job and as I said the games were really really close. I guess we just didn't take a chance!

Good attempt, am sure you will do much better in the next event :)

I was streaming today too! I agree with Mockingbird :D Viewers are coming and asking about this hardware and want to know sth about it :D I gave them link for our video with equipment! 

Flj2hro.png

This is good news! ^_^

Yes, either direct them to our website or even to our Facebook and we can reply there as well.