Guest Tt Paul

Well, Today is my first day at GamingHouse myRevenge :D Soon I will upload some pictures If You want ^_^ I'ts awsome REALLY!!! Big, wonderfull home, perfect for gaming I just can't belive that myRevenge got this home at Europe ^_^

Now I think that mouse from T that I got (Level 10m advance) will be perfecto for progaming :D

Yeah, if i com to visit i bring my gear so you can test it^^

like Ventus x, poseidon z or shock 3d headset, it's all awesome so you can try it and than buy it^^

Well, Today is my first day at GamingHouse myRevenge :D Soon I will upload some pictures If You want ^_^ I'ts awsome REALLY!!! Big, wonderfull home, perfect for gaming I just can't belive that myRevenge got this home at Europe ^_^

Now I think that mouse from T that I got (Level 10m advance) will be perfecto for progaming :D

Go go myRevenge!! The house will be even better when players will already arrive :D I will come to GH and bring my Tt gears too :D I'm sure gaming there will be really great <3

Go go myRevenge!! The house will be even better when players will already arrive :D I will come to GH and bring my Tt gears too :D I'm sure gaming there will be really great <3

yeah it will be awesome in the GH with likeminded poeple like us^^

24/7 Gaming with friends and TTe-Gear, so Ablink can try some nice stuff^^

Can't wait to see the images!

Well also I'm so happy that myRevenge finally got GamingHouse :D

I'm wonder which gear will DC from Life bring here, can't wait also for see which gear she choose from TT eSports ;)

I will take all my gears wiht me of course!! :D I cant play without my Tt gears <3

Same hear, i was by a frined and i can't play with his normal gear xD and at work i use my TT Isurus Pro because it's awesome and better than my Headpgone on work.

So i'll bring my gear too^^

and we can try each others.

Sure, i always wanted to try out Isurus headphones :D They look great and must be really comfortable to use :3

If you want, u can test my Isurus Pro, its cool, you can use it as normal Headset and can remove the mic to use it as a Headset for your smartphone :3

that's the point why i take it with me when i go to work^^

I watched this movie again and I see that Ruda and Daddy really enjoy while opening moments ^^

I remember when I make my opening about gaming mouse level10M Advance ^_^

Haha yeah i remember that too :D it was also funny to make openin by my own :D i made two od them!! 

these two were so cute in this movie^^

I know this feeling of unboxing stuff. I was feeling like Christmas eve  once i was a child (Yeah i mean little Semp3r^^). I did'nt wanted to be home  :lol: 

If we all meet us in the Gaminghouse maybe someone from us has buy a new Gear from TT and we can make an Unboxingvideo all together :wub:

This evening Im watching the videos from my old team with opening Tt gears :D i remember the feeling of getting such an amazing gears and how awesome they was playing on them first time :D I still love using them <3

Nice!

Can you share all Tt eSPORTS related material on your Facebook page as well please :)

Thanks Johny, You have to trust me It's really big and wonderfull home! Maybe soon, someone will make unboxic of Tt eSports Gear from Gaming house :)

Thanks Johny.

Ablink, that's would be great. Guide through the Gaminghouse and than Unboxing TTe-Gear.

Have u seen the new Gaming Chair (GT FIT)? It's looks nice like the other Gears from TTe. 

It's worth considering to buy it^^ ( I wanted to buy a new chair to my Birthday^^)