Guest Tt Paul

Well, I will prepare all at GamingHouse and maybe will show You the tour ^_^ also I back to level 10M Advance and my love LoL, trying to reach with "her" Chall Tier untill end season ^^

Yeah that's sounds great.

I try to get out of Gold Elo with my Ventus X^^

With this great Gear it's possible i Think :D  

Well, my first mouse to LoL from TT esports was a Level10M Advance- and I have to say that I reached Chall really easly ^_^ Maybe someday I will try play on Ventus X- btw. I saw opening from Mockingbird, from female team- also she said that Ventus is pretty cool mouse to LoL, so mouse= skill :D ?

Just got home from Meltdown Budapest's LAN, won 2-0 against team Lille, of course the Ttesports gear was a huge help to get us closer to the finals :)

At first congratulations for the win^^

Which gear from TT are you using?

I think i should take my gear with me, if i go to the Meltdown in my city^^

I just got my Ttesports gear and it helps me a lot in my lans and my trainings. I will upload any new infos soon here.Thanks one more for Ttesports gear! :)

U definetely should! :D I recommend You also the bag for the gears from Tt , it's great  especially when you are going for a lans^^ My gears are always save inside of it :D 

WOOOHAAA HELLO BUDDIES THIS IS RASTADREAD!!!

I'm Really exited because i have received a full gmming kit from Our sponsors TTEsports 

I want to share my complete reaction when i plug all the gears  and that's 

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

Since the grasp of the Mouse over the Dasher 
Until the carrying my complete stuff to a LAN Party on he Backpack

When your ears are vibrating with the "CLICK" of the Keyboard

And the great sound on all of the 7.1  channels of Headset/phones

Im making thi moments the video where ill be explaning a litle bit more (spanish for our Latin America fellows)

THANKSSS  ill be around!!

WOOOHAAA HELLO BUDDIES THIS IS RASTADREAD!!!

I'm Really exited because i have received a full gmming kit from Our sponsors TTEsports 

I want to share my complete reaction when i plug all the gears  and that's 

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

Since the grasp of the Mouse over the Dasher 

Until the carrying my complete stuff to a LAN Party on he Backpack

When your ears are vibrating with the "CLICK" of the Keyboard

And the great sound on all of the 7.1  channels of Headset/phones

Im making thi moments the video where ill be explaning a litle bit more (spanish for our Latin America fellows)

THANKSSS  ill be around!!

Welcome ^^

I am using my Tt gears a year now and i can guarantee you ull be very happy with it :D  Can't wait for your video :) !

Welcome ^^

I am using my Tt gears a year now and i can guarantee you ull be very happy with it :D  Can't wait for your video :) !

Yeah Rastaread, I'm glad to hear this. i can't wait for your Video and reactions. 

My friends were envious about my new Gear. so enjoy the new feeling of gamin Rastaread and Beni^^

I'm here again guys YESSS! im using the ventus X man and it's GREAT but let me place this video that i bet you will like so much 

As every big mouse need a big and soft and gorgeous and fine and.... well u got me  DASHERRRR and this is the video ( SPANISH SI SI SENIORITA :v)

hope u'll enojoy it

https://www.facebook.com/myrevmx/videos/641873695985764/

:V

I'm here again guys YESSS! im using the ventus X man and it's GREAT but let me place this video that i bet you will like so much 

As every big mouse need a big and soft and gorgeous and fine and.... well u got me  DASHERRRR and this is the video ( SPANISH SI SI SENIORITA :v)

hope u'll enojoy it

Nice video ^^ I'm using Dasher aswell best mousepad :D And it goes well with every Tt mouse ^^

hope u'll enojoy it

Yeah your right, the Dasher Mousepad is Awesome, i love it so much,

it's smooth and stay still on his place on my desk.

other Mousepad's are wander on my desk if i play.^^

Hey ^^ just came back after a long trip to house and guess what is the first thing i am doing tonight? :D That's right - reuiniting with my beloved Tt gears <3 Tonight will be a gaming night :3

Is the House looking nice? I was not there yet. But why u don't take your gear with you?^^

But i feel with you, if i visit my family, i can only take my ISURUS Pro with me. i have there no PC xD