Guest Tt Paul

6 hours ago, AblinK said:

Hello,

There is hot outside and I start running, do You recommend or use any headphones from tt??
Isurus ?

Yeah  the Isurus is Awesome, i use it by myself and yesterday someone ask me at work, like #### what is this for a nice Headset^^

On 2017. 06. 02. at 0:03 AM, Geller said:

Yeah , the Poseidon Z is the best keyboard what i ever seen, so good :D 

Yes! Exactly!  Im glad that you agree.

This reminds me of...:

Once i was at a friends house , and he told me that his headset was much better,so i told him to lets compare the sound of  my 3D 7.1 and his headset, and my headseats sound was much better , i think i have convinced him hehe :D , do you have any  experience like this one?

On 6.6.2017 at 8:25 PM, AblinK said:

@Semper

Do You know if Isurus works on standard Jack ? Cuz I saw on 1 movie that someone using that only at iPod :P

@AblinK U can use the Isurus  normal with your iPhone.  To use the Isurus with your PC or Notebook, u has to use the adapters for the PC Jack (MIC and SOUND) and u has to tack on the extra mic for using it as a anormal Headset.

I will  make u some photos ^^

On 2017. 06. 10. at 9:59 AM, Geller said:

@frather

And what do you think about Ventus X?? i think it's a best gamer mouse by far!

Oh ,man i am glad that you asked , it is the best mouse that i have ever owned  hehe :D   .

But tell me friend ,what do you think about the  TT mousepad? Its so good, right?

On 12.6.2017 at 5:47 PM, frather said:

Oh ,man i am glad that you asked , it is the best mouse that i have ever owned  hehe :D   .

But tell me friend ,what do you think about the  TT mousepad? Its so good, right?

I can only talk about my TTe Dasher Medium Mousepad, its awesome, like Ablink said easy to clean, slided smoothly over the mousepad. i can't said anything was is bad about this mousepad.

On 17.6.2017 at 0:16 PM, frather said:

Ohh , nice  ,im glad that you all like the mousepads. But what is your guys opinion about  the mini TT headset  ISURUS PRO , with the detachable microphone?   Its my favorite TT gear for sure :) 

I love it, i use it private for my iPhone, because the sound is better and as a Headset if i use my netbook at work. The sound is nice and the mic is great

21 hours ago, AblinK said:

Hello, 

Well I have to say that tournament went great!!! Really, check photos at myRevenge fanpage, also the casters using a gear from tt ( I give them some mine) and they Loved that ^_^
Poseidon Z <3

I was also there! :D great fun :) One of the team that played on the tournament was having bootcamp that time in myRevenge GH and they were amazed with TteSPORTS gears :D They were complementing and testing it ^_^ 

On 28.6.2017 at 5:04 PM, DC from life said:

I was also there! :D great fun :) One of the team that played on the tournament was having bootcamp that time in myRevenge GH and they were amazed with TteSPORTS gears :D They were complementing and testing it ^_^ 

That's sounds great for mee.

On 27.6.2017 at 7:16 PM, AblinK said:

Hello, 

Well I have to say that tournament went great!!! Really, check photos at myRevenge fanpage, also the casters using a gear from tt ( I give them some mine) and they Loved that ^_^
Poseidon Z <3

Yeah that's good to bring new ppl to the good gear 

Do have at the Tournament the Pozeoidon Z Smart Keyboard or an other Pozeidon Z?