Guest Tt Paul

Good evening guys tonight some of the myRevenge players will be playing in the Gamersaloon.com Bounty arena event.

if any of the fans and supporters would like to play against them or just come in for fun feel free to come and join us.

You can sign up here if you would like to test your skill.

http://www.gamersaloon.com/home.php?ref=myrevenge

gI8DIGt.jpg

Me and my sister (Daddy) are playing duo :D! This hardware is so cute ^^ All time when guests are coming to our home, they ask about this equipment because it looks very pretty and works really well. Thanks  :wub:  :wub:

4WLWeBI.png

Yea.. it's true. Everyone ask about this headset :D. Also i like streaming when lights are off and it looks amazing :D. People asks about it many times and other girls envy us this equipment from you. :)  :wub:  :wub:

Me and my sister (Daddy) are playing duo :D! This hardware is so cute ^^ All time when guests are coming to our home, they ask about this equipment because it looks very pretty and works really well. Thanks  :wub:  :wub:

4WLWeBI.png

You gotta love the colours :P

Hello, I hit Diamond 3 like yesterday on my main account in League of Legends, I'm planning to stream some League games in the future as fast as I get new GPU :) Hope that I'll get it soon so I can show the world the awesome stuff live as well :D Also... we played a lot of team practice last times and I feel we really grow stronger everyday as we win more and more trainings with better gameplay! Guess now as we are used to the new stuff we improve faster. :D Thanks again for it Ttesports, we love you guys <3.

I have tested new mouse from you for some hours! Theron Plus Smart Mouse is such a great equipment. Now it's too late, but tomorrow I am going to connect it with my mobile phone. I am looking forward to it, because I've never seen that option before. I do not know which mouse is better :D ( I had been using VENTUS X). Both mouses are very very very good! Thank you for support and trust :) ♥

1.jpg