This month I have a little less time to play. I must study for a very important exam, but even in this case I'm not taking a break from the equipment. Writing and searching informations is fun with the keyboard. In my spare time I play with girls and we practice new tactics.

Same as Daddy, I have little less time to play as well as I started work. Lucky I work on a computer and they let to bring our own mouse if we didn't like theirs so I can bring the awesome mouse from you guys :D Sad no other stuff is allowed haha. Anyways when I'll have free time I will practice in League again. Tomorrow probably stream because today I am too tired haha. Greetings and have a nice day ttesports! :) Love you guys!

Just came back from the trip to Warsaw  because i was visiting event that was having place there, and to be honest during this 3 days i missed the gaming on my Tt gears so much ! : ( Time to make up for this time and launch League of Legend :D Solo queue , here i come! :D

I just connected my phone with this amazing Theron Plus Smart Mouse. I forgot about it! It's so much fun haha. I will make a battle with my friends - clicks per minute! 

a929a4b987eaa.jpg

Remember you can also share your stats to the online platform too ;)

Target: 12h stream with the equipment on!

DONE!

b66bb302fcec911e0aadc0a0aa78d38d.png

Streamed total of 13 hours with the equipment on! Was really fun and I didn't even get exhausted (unlike when I tried playing that long with my old headphones). That's awesome! :D I wonder if there are better headphones around and I really don't think so, I fell in love with the ttesports ones. <3 

Also!

We're going to play our last tournament on Sunday. Wish us good luck! :)

Because of the school i travel a lot but whenever i have opportunity i travel with my gears! I often stay in my friends house after school and we play league together, as a real gamer she knows stuff about the hardware and she is in love with my gears too :D

Today i decided to give a little rest to my Ventus mouse and i switched to Volos to check how it works for the first time :D The moment i plugged in this mouse i fell in love with it! Not only i could choose the color of the logo, but also the scroll and the cirle on t he left click :D Of course I choosed my favourite green color but all looks cool :D Mouse is also really comfortable, now I’m going to test it on ranked game :D wish me luck! 

post-98765-0-34549800-1461423876_thumb.jpg

post-98765-0-11369300-1461423880_thumb.jpg

post-98765-0-69396700-1461423884_thumb.jpg

post-98765-0-39230400-1461423888_thumb.jpg