Congratz Kretka, I hope that soon You will get Master Tier :)
Also I have to start play with the new mouse from TT eSports and get This League too ^_^

one more time Gratz !

Congratz Kretka, I hope that soon You will get Master Tier :)

Also I have to start play with the new mouse from TT eSports and get This League too ^_^

one more time Gratz !

thank you ! :D i hope ill get there someday :) every day practice makes me better :) 

Btw i posted here earlier your film with level 10 M advance mouse , maybe in the future i will have ocassion to play on it aswell :D It must be as comfortable as it looks ^^

Well, ye this mouse is pretty cool and really I enjoy when I'm using her ;)
Maybe after some tests I will say You +/- of this mouse, but really This levvel 10M mouse is sooo good :)

Well, ye this mouse is pretty cool and really I enjoy when I'm using her ;)

Maybe after some tests I will say You +/- of this mouse, but really This levvel 10M mouse is sooo good :)

Tt mouses im using right now are awesome aswell ^^ i recommend you Volos mouse :D if u are playing leage it got few extra buttons to attach items on them :D

Oh as I thought it looks great !!! If You want I can show You my Level 10M gamingmouse :) and we will see which is better ^_^ btw on which level DPI are u playing for example LoL ??

Oh as I thought it looks great !!! If You want I can show You my Level 10M gamingmouse :) and we will see which is better ^_^ btw on which level DPI are u playing for example LoL ??

I saw  your mouse on the review ^^ i think both are great :D and about my mouse, im playing usually on 3200 DPI  :)

Well DC from life for me its too slow :P But at my mouse I got software for making profiles with DPI so I can switch all just by 1 click ^_^
I'm using for lol 6500 DPI and for CS:GO smth like 1200~ ;)