Support in Japan via TT website support page?

fbrent60

I just bought a the RL240 WC kit aobout 2 weeks ago, and the pump is leaking at the base. I submitted support requests via http://my.thermaltake.com/csTech.aspxbut have not gotten any response - not even auto-generated mails (the kind that inform you "a new request has been created, here is your support request number ...." etc). Does the support site send these mails when a request is submitted?

Also, i am in Japan - i selected Japan as the country when submitting. I just want to confirm that the Japan support team will receive the submitted requests. (i dont want to have to send the pump to the US for servicing or replacement... )

Like this...  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUbDNAgpAcM

Hello fbrent60

Welcome to the forums, 

I just had a look at the video and it seems like there could be a few things that caused the problem, please try the following and let us know if it is working for you. If not please take a photo of the inside and we will try and sort things out for you

Step 1

Please open your pump by twisting the cap off 

IMG_2089.JPG

Step 2

Clean the insides and make sure there is no dust, dirt or any liquids inside.

IMG_2092.JPG

Step 3

Take the O-ring out and clean underneath including the O-ring itself

IMG_2084.JPG

Step 4

Place the o-ring back after everything is dry and clean, make sure its in the right position (refer to the photo)

IMG_2091.JPG

Step 5

Make sure the o-ring is secured properly then screw back the pump

IMG_2088.JPG

Step 6

When #### back the pump, make sure that everything is seated correctly especially the o-ring and fasten tightly

IMG_2089.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

Thanks TTAndy - this is an awesome guide... need more like it for other TT products considering the manuals included with the products dont help for troubleshooting much.

So, based on your great pics, I think the problem is that there is NO o-ring in my unit... please see this vid and confirm. I could just be not seeing it, but dont think that my eyes are wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1o3rHJmAwY 

If that is the case, would it be easy to have TT Support just send me a new o-ring?

Hello fbrent60 

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

It seems that we have found the leaking problem!

Can you please send your address and contact number to me in a private Message and we will get a o-ring sent to you asap 

Sorry for any inconveneance

Hello fbrent60 

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

It seems that we have found the leaking problem!

Can you please send your address and contact number to me in a private Message and we will get a o-ring sent to you asap 

Sorry for any inconveneance

Thanks Tt Andy, PM sent.