Cryptocurrency Mining

Tt Andy

Just out of curiosity did anyone join the Cryptocurrency mining craze?

What kind of hardware did you use? did you come across any difficulties?

For me i started last march, but ended my mining adventure this June due to a hot and humid summer.

Total Bitcoin gained was about 26 with a total of 8mh/s of power.

Hardware used: R9 280x x 3 and R9 290 x 5

280x running about 740kh/s - 807kh/s depending on the weather                             290 running about 880kh/s - 1mh/s depending on the weather

-i 13 -d 512 -g 2 -w 256 (used MSI Afterburner to under-volt and tune)                      -i 20 -d 512 -g 2 -w 256 (used Sapphire Trixx to tune)

photo.JPG photo.JPG

The pool i used at that time was Middlecoin.

Middlecoin is a pool that automatically switches to the most profitable pool and pays out daily in Bitcoin.

it was actually the most profitable mining pool for script mining at that point of time, unfortunately soon after Middlecoin became very popular the owner stopped looking after the pool.

It was all down hill from there, we started getting a fraction of the payout compared to what we were receiving before. I know other factors such as difficulty and server load could have played a big part also.

Anyway i continued to try a few other Multipools such as Cleavermining, Waffle, Hashcows which worked for a while. 

But in the end MH/s to btc ratio dropped so dramatically that i just couldn't be bothered investing all this time for so little btc

Just to give you guys an idea at the beginning when i started it was about 0.06 to 0.1 per Mh/s 

I quit mining around 0.01 per Mh/s now according to poolpicker its about 0.0004 per Mh/s

It was fun while it lasted, did anyone else give it a try?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I never prefer mining cryptocurrency because I have a bad experience in the past and lost my all bitcoins now I have started trading and doing short term investment in BTC, For Cryptocurrency beginners I would insist to use this best crypto platform & get latest updates & information about all cryptocurrencies. Do you have another recommendation for crypto trading?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

In the early days of crypto, mining was a boon for small-time entrepreneurs – but soon the mining business became increasingly competitive, as miners purchased massively powerful computers while scaling up their operations to remain profitable. If you are new to business industry and don't know how to outsource digital marketing then spdload.com will help you in many ways. It guides the clients to the best and authentic way of marketing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After launching WazirX, humans sense safe and relaxed with fee and purchase or promote bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, and plenty of different cryptocurrencies, By the app, you could earn unlimited cash. wazirx referral code How? In this newsletter today I am going to explain you how to exchange, how to buy Bitcoin, How to add money in Wrx, a way to open account in wazirx and so on. Just observe all the steps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...