Challenger prime Software will not download.

helpmepls

Just got this awesome looking keyboard today and wanted to get it all setup but when i got to download the software it gets stuck at 95

% and will not finish getting a network error at the end. ive tried downloading it on internet expoler and google chrome both get stuck at same point. please help i want to get gamin on this thing

Guest Tt Josh

Just got this awesome looking keyboard today and wanted to get it all setup but when i got to download the software it gets stuck at 95

% and will not finish getting a network error at the end. ive tried downloading it on internet expoler and google chrome both get stuck at same point. please help i want to get gamin on this thing

Try the link below:

icon_downArrow.jpg TT ESPORTS CHALLENGER PRIME VERSION3.0

MUTI-LANGUAGE VERSION FOR ENGLISH,GERMAN,FRENCH,RUSSIA,POLISH,CZECH. CORRECTED DELAY-TIME ISSUE.

MUTI-LANGUAGE VERSION FOR ENGLISH,SPANISH,PORTUGUESE,THAI,TURKISH. CORRECTED DELAY-TIME ISSUE.

MUTI-LANGUAGE VERSION FOR ENGLISH,簡體中文,ç¹é«”中文,JAPAN,KOREAN. CORRECTED DELAY-TIME ISSUE.

Keep me updated!