Keyboard will not change to purple.

nelsonha

I cannot change the color of my Challenger Prime keyboard to purple.  It doesn't work by the function keys on the keyboard or by using the Thermaltake software on the Advanced tab.  I can change to blue or red and when the cycle should change it to purple it stays red.  I've only had this keyboard for 3 days.  The first 2 days I had it, purple worked fine.  I've tried doing the reset in the Thermaltake software and that did not help.  Rebooting the computer did not help either.  Please advise.

Guest Tt Josh

I cannot change the color of my Challenger Prime keyboard to purple.  It doesn't work by the function keys on the keyboard or by using the Thermaltake software on the Advanced tab.  I can change to blue or red and when the cycle should change it to purple it stays red.  I've only had this keyboard for 3 days.  The first 2 days I had it, purple worked fine.  I've tried doing the reset in the Thermaltake software and that did not help.  Rebooting the computer did not help either.  Please advise.

Hey nelsonha, where did you purchase the keyboard from? If it's possible, please bring it back to the store, and you can ask them to test the keyboard for you.

If not, please provide us the country you're from, we'll get the local to assist you further! ;)

Hey nelsonha, where did you purchase the keyboard from? If it's possible, please bring it back to the store, and you can ask them to test the keyboard for you.

If not, please provide us the country you're from, we'll get the local to assist you further! ;)

I bought it from Amazon so I can't take it to be tested.  I am in the United States.

Guest Tt Josh

I bought it from Amazon so I can't take it to be tested.  I am in the United States.

hey nelson, try this:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...