LEVEL 10 M Headset

Ahmrahtcheer

In February, I purchased a Level 10 headset along with the components to build a decent gaming rig.  A few days later, my cat chewed through the headphones/mic cable for the headset.  I immediately contacted Thermaltake, explained it was not a warranty issue and asked about the availability of a replacement.  They replied that they were launching a store on their website and would be adding items over the following months, and nothing else.

Checking back regularly, they still haven't added the option to purchase the cable separately.

I was impressed by the headset's capabilities.  I'm unimpressed with the support.

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

early this year i bought the Termaltake LEVEL 10 Headset, especialy because you can replace the Cable and switch sides what comes in realy handy some times...

unfortunately the cable broke and i have no replacement part..

Can you either send me a replacement cable or tell me where i can buy one ?

thank you in advanced

best regards

Jonas

Hello there,

early this year i bought the Termaltake LEVEL 10 Headset, especialy because you can replace the Cable and switch sides what comes in realy handy some times...

unfortunately the cable broke and i have no replacement part..

Can you either send me a replacement cable or tell me where i can buy one ?

thank you in advanced

best regards

Jonas

Hello Jonas and welcome to our community forum! Our tech support in all regions should have spare cables available. Please get in touch with our customer service.