configuring side buttons

wizroul

Hi

I have just bought the Level 10 M gaming mouse and I have this small problem and hoping theres something I am missing.

I would like my side buttons just to be mouse button number and not have a differnet function, currently mouse button 4 and 5 default to forward and back, I would like this just to be registered as just mouse buton 4 and 5 without the "makro" is there a way to do this? my old mouse i could assign either no function or a bind a key press to that button but i cannot work out how to do this on the level 10 M gaming mouse AP.

Also when trying to configer some side buttons i get the warning please set one key as "Left Button" or you can' t save the profile. when i do have left button assignd.

Thanks for any help and i hope you understand my issue.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi

I have just bought the Level 10 M gaming mouse and I have this small problem and hoping theres something I am missing.

I would like my side buttons just to be mouse button number and not have a differnet function, currently mouse button 4 and 5 default to forward and back, I would like this just to be registered as just mouse buton 4 and 5 without the "makro" is there a way to do this? my old mouse i could assign either no function or a bind a key press to that button but i cannot work out how to do this on the level 10 M gaming mouse AP.

Also when trying to configer some side buttons i get the warning please set one key as "Left Button" or you can' t save the profile. when i do have left button assignd.

Thanks for any help and i hope you understand my issue.

Hey Wizroul,

If you want to set no function on those button, you will need to do it on the software. You just have to click on the button from the software, and there will be a key assignment window and you can set functions or no function to the particular button.

Hey Wizroul,

If you want to set no function on those button, you will need to do it on the software. You just have to click on the button from the software, and there will be a key assignment window and you can set functions or no function to the particular button.

Hi,

thanks for the response however there is no "no function" option

see image

6rj8yq.png

if i select button off then that button is off and does nothing and click turns the button to mouse button 1 or left click.

am i missing something and is this even possible as by default buttons c and d are off and i cannot use them without this hidden "no function" option that i cannot see and have currenly have to set them as forward and back and this is just a nightmare when trying to surf the internet and and use the mouse as one  mouse button is my push to talk for ts. imagine the fun.....

Thanks for any help.

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Wizroul,

I've check the LEVEL 10 M Mouse software for you, yea, there's currently no function for you to do that.

However, you can try to do this, you can set that button to a macro key and has no function.

1) Macro Key

2) Click New

3) Simply name that macro (for example: "1")

4) Record (don't type anything)

5) Save

6) Apply

7) Click "T-Key"

8) Click that button you wanted to disable

9) Select the macro key set before "1"

10) Apply & OK

DONE ;)

Hey Wizroul,

I've check the LEVEL 10 M Mouse software for you, yea, there's currently no function for you to do that.

However, you can try to do this, you can set that button to a macro key and has no function.

1) Macro Key

2) Click New

3) Simply name that macro (for example: "1")

4) Record (don't type anything)

5) Save

6) Apply

7) Click "T-Key"

8) Click that button you wanted to disable

9) Select the macro key set before "1"

10) Apply & OK

DONE ;)

Hi

Thanks again for the help.

but unfortunately that doesn't work and doesn't register as anything and not even a mouse click, if i put keys in the macro it recognizes just the key stirke and not the mouse button press.

i had tried this already but i have double checked and still have the same problem.

shame its a nice mouse just the application to configure the buttons is just not as good.... is there any way to configure this mouse with out this application?

thanks again

Guest Tt Josh

Hi

Thanks again for the help.

but unfortunately that doesn't work and doesn't register as anything and not even a mouse click, if i put keys in the macro it recognizes just the key stirke and not the mouse button press.

i had tried this already but i have double checked and still have the same problem.

shame its a nice mouse just the application to configure the buttons is just not as good.... is there any way to configure this mouse with out this application?

thanks again

Hey wizruol,

Here's a short tutorial for you, try it and it might work! ;)

https://youtu.be/A2DS3NayYGI

Hey wizruol,

Here's a short tutorial for you, try it and it might work! ;)

https://youtu.be/A2DS3NayYGI

Thanks again and this is the process I did, just to be sure i followed the video and followed the steps with the same result.

once you have assignd the key to a makro try to use that key as push to talk in team speak and see what happens as it doesnt regiter the click or anything, however if i put a key into the makro it will see the key in the makro as the push to talk button. i cannot see how this is hard as my last mouse a RAT 5 did it fine.

just add a no function to the software or is there a different way to do this? I cannot be the only one having this issue :(

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks again and this is the process I did, just to be sure i followed the video and followed the steps with the same result.

once you have assignd the key to a makro try to use that key as push to talk in team speak and see what happens as it doesnt regiter the click or anything, however if i put a key into the makro it will see the key in the makro as the push to talk button. i cannot see how this is hard as my last mouse a RAT 5 did it fine.

just add a no function to the software or is there a different way to do this? I cannot be the only one having this issue :(

Hey wizroul, we will definitely add a "no function" to the new update next time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi.

thanks for the info, is there a time frame on the update to the software?

Hey wizroul, we do not have a time frame for the update but the team has been informed :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if there's some software I can install to kill the side buttons? I have a "Challenger" mouse and so often on line I lose what I've done because I touch one of the side buttons.

But the mouse has no software and connects by USB. I can't get into it either or I might be able to disable them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You recently purchased a Level 10 M gaming mouse and are experiencing an issue with its side buttons. Currently, the side buttons (mouse button 4 and 5) are set to function as 'forward' and 'back' by default. You want to change this so these buttons are recognized simply as mouse button 4 and 5, without any additional macro functions. In your previous mouse, you had the option to either assign no function or bind a key press to these buttons, but you're finding it difficult to figure out how to make these changes on the Level 10 M gaming mouse.

Additionally, you're encountering an error message when trying to configure some side buttons. The warning says, "please set one key as 'Left Button' or you can't save the profile," even though you have already assigned the left button.

You're looking for assistance in resolving these issues.

https://10001pisowifipausetime.com/