BLACK & BLACK Snow Edition Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

The Tt eSPORTS BLACK laser gaming mouse our first gaming mouse released, back when Tt eSPORTS was founded.

It still remains one of our most popular mice today with fans. 

Featuring a 4000 DPI Avago laser sensor, 6 buttons, programmable for macros across 3 profiles, and customizable weights.

It is a straight forward, gaming grade mouse made to take a beating.

Was this your first Tt eSPORTS mouse or gaming product? How was your experience?

post-33-0-06715300-1406541809_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Tt eSPORTS BLACK laser gaming mouse our first gaming mouse released, back when Tt eSPORTS was founded.

It still remains one of our most popular mice today with fans. 

Featuring a 4000 DPI Avago laser sensor, 6 buttons, programmable for macros across 3 profiles, and customizable weights.

It is a straight forward, gaming grade mouse made to take a beating.

Was this your first Tt eSPORTS mouse or gaming product? How was your experience?

attachicon.gifIMG_20140728_173836-001.jpg

It is a buggy mouse, the sensor is very problematic, the version with the philips twin eye sensor. Ill tell you my experience with this mouse, the mouse is comfortable, it has an ergonomic form factor, the swithces and wheel are nice, and it has nice features, BUT it has a problem, the sensor, that philips twien eye 4000dpi sensor, it goes crazy everytime I lift it up and reposition it, it happens a lot with mice with this type of sensor, thats why razer atatched a lift off sensor to the imperator and the mamba. This happens with a friends black too.

I tried updating the firmware, but the download section is a total MESS, I downloaded everything on the download section and nothing worked except for the old and clunky software aplication, and one of the downloads gave me a blue screen, seriously update that download section.

If the sensor worked as well as the rest of the mouse this would be a perfect mouse, and the software really needs a rework, i dont get why thermaltake makes a different software for each mouse, why just dont make a standar software for all your peripherals like the razer synapse or the logitech gaming software, I have used this black mouse and the saphira and the software is very clunky, misleading, buggy, not intuitive, poorly designed.

I like the hardware design of your products a lot, good sensor and component choises, but the firmware and software just kills this products.

Hey col.phantom,  when you flip your mouse over. Please check the sticker label. Some of the BLACK mice are labeled DTA, while others have the DT label. You'll have to match this to the corresponding firmware/software. 

hi i have this problem with the device

When i wanna install the driver of the device  this message appears

"Please plug-in a gaming device to start the AP configuration"

​i don't know what i have to do

if you can help me I will be very grateful 

Hi Carloskay, Welcome to the forums. Can you confirm for me that you've installed the corresponding firmware/software as mentioned above in the quoted post? 

If you are getting the error message "Please plug-in a gaming device to start the AP configuration", please try the following:

- Download this tool: http://www.ttesportsworld.de/files/Tt%20eSPORTS%20Black%20Gaming%20Mouse%20Crack%20Tool.zip

- Run the programm as administrator (right click, run as administrator)

- Click "RESET"

- Reboot your system

The issue should now be resolved. Note: This tool is only for the Black mouse.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

I've recently had a problem with my Tt Black. For some apparent reason, it's in reverse and in a very slow movement speed (like, reverse X to -X positioning and Y to -Y). 

When i disconnect the gaming mouse, my laptop's touchpad is still working fine with no problem in speed or direction. 

I've downloaded the crack tool and reset it, but nothing changed... Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance =)

Hey Guys, 

I've recently had a problem with my Tt Black. For some apparent reason, it's in reverse and in a very slow movement speed (like, reverse X to -X positioning and Y to -Y). 

When i disconnect the gaming mouse, my laptop's touchpad is still working fine with no problem in speed or direction. 

I've downloaded the crack tool and reset it, but nothing changed... Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance =)

Hello Lacraia,

did you change any settings in the software? If yes, do you remember which ones?

it happens to me, what should I do? Please help me.

Please close the software and run the crack tool as administrator. Now restart your PC and the software. If the problem persists, please close the software again, try a firmware update (this firmware update is only for the newer "DTA" version, please check the product number at the bottom of the mouse. It should say "MO-BLK002DTA"), restart your PC and the software.

Keep us posted if any of the suggested fixes work.

• 2 months later...
Guest Tt Josh

Need some help. I'm having troubles with my left button and I want to open my mouse to try to fix it but I have no idea how to open it. 

How can I open it?

Hey roundhk, please provide us further details on the trouble you're having with the left button. Were you able to click it or when you click it, nothing happened?

Kindly provide us the details and we will assist you further.

Keep us updated! ;)

Hey roundhk, please provide us further details on the trouble you're having with the left button. Were you able to click it or when you click it, nothing happened?

Kindly provide us the details and we will assist you further.

Keep us updated! ;)

Sometimes nothing happens. It seems to be not contacted.

Guest Tt Josh

Sometimes nothing happens. It seems to be not contacted.

Kindly tell us where you're from, the product name, product number and where did you purchase the mouse from and we will assist you further. ;)

Kindly tell us where you're from, the product name, product number and where did you purchase the mouse from and we will assist you further. ;)

Brazil

Rio de Janeiro, RJ

Mouse Black

BLK002DT1109002510 (is this one?)

I don't remember where I bought it.

And why is it for? I just wanna know how to open it lol