POSEIDON Z Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

Guest Tt Josh

Hey there Tt dudes! Bought my Poseidon Z just a few weeks back and I'm really enjoying the feel!  :D

So far, all my keys are doing fine, no repeating or anything, all LEDs are working. It's great that the brightness is adjustable, just wished that it would stay at that level even after turning the computer off.  :unsure:

The whole thing feels solid, I mean rock solid!  :lol:

The only thing I'm not particularly happy about is how the whole keyboard feels cramped. I noticed that the keys themselves are a bit smaller that your usual keyboard and the spacing seems tighter, which makes me sometimes touch other keys that I don't intend to touch...  :unsure:  But I guess it'll take some time for me to really adjust to it.  ;)

It's really cool that Tt have made a 5yr warranty, but does it apply to all countries? Bought mine here in the Philippines and the shop were I got it from only said that it had a 1yr warranty from the distributor.  :blink:

Really glad you love the keyboard so much! You can always share the photo of the keyboard up here! haha ;)

Guest Tt Josh

hehe i forgot. (excuse me for the little dirt on the space bar)

tt%20kb_resize_zpsh4uxphw8.jpg

hope you can get back to me on the warranty thing.  :)

Nice photo, we do accept the warranty from all countries. You will just need to provide us your receipt and proof of purchase and contact our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com.

• 3 weeks later...

guys i have a problem with my poseidon z(kailh blue) when i tap too hard on a key, the keyboard  interupts itself and stops working, its a bad habit of mine to tap enter or some keys too hard some times

the only way to make it work again is tap hard on random key and it recovers this isnt good at all im afraid it might break, do you guys have a similar problem? does the keyboard have some shock protection or something that makes it act like that or its malfunctioning?

Guest Tt Josh

guys i have a problem with my poseidon z(kailh blue) when i tap too hard on a key, the keyboard  interupts itself and stops working, its a bad habit of mine to tap enter or some keys too hard some times

the only way to make it work again is tap hard on random key and it recovers this isnt good at all im afraid it might break, do you guys have a similar problem? does the keyboard have some shock protection or something that makes it act like that or its malfunctioning?

Hey deviant88, which country are you from? We will get the local staff to assist you further ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem with double keys, its mainly the "s" and "a", with occaisional skipping of the "." .  I've tried cleaning out the keyboard but no difference and it's starting to drive me a bit crazy.  Nice keyboard except for this.

I bought it at guanghua plaza in Taipei, can't remember where but I should have the receipt somewhere.  I still have the box and warranty as well.  What do I need to do now as I haven't got a replacement keyboard.

Guest Tt Josh

I'm having the same problem with double keys, its mainly the "s" and "a", with occaisional skipping of the "." .  I've tried cleaning out the keyboard but no difference and it's starting to drive me a bit crazy.  Nice keyboard except for this.

I bought it at guanghua plaza in Taipei, can't remember where but I should have the receipt somewhere.  I still have the box and warranty as well.  What do I need to do now as I haven't got a replacement keyboard.

Hi southernangel, please contact our customer service at cs2@thermaltake.com and we will have our local to assist you or you can go to our store at XiMenTing to let our staff to check the keyboard for you :)

Guest Tt Josh

Thank you, I'll take it to the store when I get an opportunity, its a very annoying problem.  Is it in Lane 50, Section 2, Wuchang St off Emei St?

å°åŒ—市è¬è¯å€æ­¦æ˜Œè¡—二段50å··6號 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this same chattering issue with my Poseidon Z blue keyboard.  I've only had it about 6 months and haven't been able to use it for 2 months because it either double types or misses letters.  I sent an email to support about a month ago, but I have not heard back from them.  I just sent another today so I am hoping to get a response.  Tt Josh, is there any way you can help me get this fixed quicker? I am in the USA.

Thank you,

Ben

Guest Tt Josh

I am having this same chattering issue with my Poseidon Z blue keyboard.  I've only had it about 6 months and haven't been able to use it for 2 months because it either double types or misses letters.  I sent an email to support about a month ago, but I have not heard back from them.  I just sent another today so I am hoping to get a response.  Tt Josh, is there any way you can help me get this fixed quicker? I am in the USA.

Thank you,

Ben

Hey Ben, you can contact our USA customer support at:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hi, i am having the issuue of the douuble registration with the U and somethimes with the D on my blue switch keyboard. I bouught it on may. Thanks in advance.

Hi, please tell us which country are you from? our customer support will assist you further.

Guest Tt Josh

I am from santiago, chile. but if there is no costumer support here I think I can make it to US.

You can contact them here:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Yes, I went to the other store and that was being renovated as well.  I guess I'm lucky the keyboard has a five year warranty

If you have any question just contact our customer support :)

Guest Tt Josh

Hello.I have a Poseidon Z brown switch.the Backspace,S,3,Shift keys randomly works or not at all.im from the philippines and this was purchased last Aug 26 2014.is my keyboard still in warranty?thank you very much.

Hi Jorren, you can contact our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com

• 2 weeks later...