POSEIDON Z Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

Have you tried one of the mechanical gaming keyboards from the POSEIDON Z Series yet?

I figured here's a good place to do a bit more length of an introduction about the Z series.

With the POSEIDON Z series, Tt eSPORTS aimed to set a precedent by offering a full-featured yet budget friendly fully back-lit mechanical keyboard for gamers – something that could get a first time mechanical keyboard user to come on board. However just because a gaming mechanical keyboard is “budget friendly†does not mean it has to be poorly made, the POSEIDON Z series can also satisfy the mechanical keyboard enthusiast.

We spent two years testing various mechanical switches with its engineers and professional gamers. And eventually, we found the right one- with White Ra, Team DK, other sponsored teams, and our keyboard engineers all agreeing unanimously. The POSEIDON Z series offers users the budget friendly back-lit blue / brown mechanical switch keyboards, featuring brightness adjustment, anti-ghosting keys, media keys, and the ability to disable the windows key.

The testing process for these mechanical switches was an arduous one, but these switches passed and we believe in them so much that Tt eSPORTS is now offering the world’s first 5 year warranty for a mechanical gaming keyboard.

The current models out for the POSEIDON Z Series include the Z Illuminated and ZX, a tenkeyless form factor keyboard.
You can see below, in the picture the size difference.
post-33-0-23963500-1406629301_thumb.jpg

The Z Illuminated is a full-sized traditional form factor keyboard, which is great for gaming and office use (that may include excel).
Whereas the ZX, coming in a tenkeyless form factor, runs about 80% the length of a regular keyboard. By saving the space where the number-pad would have been, the ZX is easier to take to lan & great for environments where you may not have as much space to game. The ZX's space saving feature, may be just what you need to stop your mouse from running into your keyboard at those crucial moments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im having problems with my blue switch keyboard just got it today and the media keys and britness keys wont work for me can anyone help me id appreaite it alot

Hello and welcome to our forum. It might be that the Fn-key is defective, if you can't get either function to work. Do the "F#" keys work apart from the secondary functions?

This is a case for our tech support, please contact your local Thermaltake tech support for a replacement.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Triumpalism, it's pretty much as Martin's post says. 

Brightness adjustment is done by pressing the Function Key (Fn key) and F11 / F12

The media keys are used by pressing the Function Key (Fn key) and the F1 - F7 keys.

If your F1 - F7, F11 and F12 keys function as normal for their normally intended functions,  but when attempting to use as media keys / brightness adjustment & nothing happens - then the Function key may be defective. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Paul

I am trying to buy the Brown Switch edition in the US (I don't want the Blue switch), but I can't find a single resaler having it in stock. When do you expect these to be available again?

Hi, boboss

Thank you for asking!

Here is the amazon link for POSEIDON Z that comes with Tt certified brown switch and 5 year warranty. 

http://www.amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-POSEIDON-Illuminated-KB-PIZ-KBBLUS-01/dp/B00M9B2ON4/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1413862910&sr=8-11&keywords=TT+ESPORTS

Hi, boboss

Thank you for asking!

Here is the amazon link for POSEIDON Z that comes with Tt certified brown switch and 5 year warranty. 

http://www.amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-POSEIDON-Illuminated-KB-PIZ-KBBLUS-01/dp/B00M9B2ON4/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1413862910&sr=8-11&keywords=TT+ESPORTS

I saw that, but I meant in stock, not "ship within 3-5 weeks"

Guest Tt Paul

I saw that, but I meant in stock, not "ship within 3-5 weeks"

Hi, boboss

Poseidon Z will be available on Newegg next week, so please be sure to check again and if you still cannot find one, please inform us, thank you.

Guest Tt Paul

Thanks for the follow-up. They reappeared on Newegg today. I just ordered one

Hi, boboss

Glad you got one and please feel free to share with us some photos, thank you and enjoy the keyboard!

Guest Tt Paul

many friends and many spanish talking people want this keyboard in spanish so bad!

Hi, Kanek999

Regarding Posiedon ZX with Spanish layout, we are arranging with local distributor and will update you once we have more information, thank you for supporting Tt eSPROTS. 

Hey guys, I'm in love with my new Poseidon Z keyboard, but occasionally my n key will register twice. Oftentimes, I will be typing fast enough that it will show up after the next letter. For example, "next" would be "nnext" or "nenxt." I'm sure it isn't me pressing it twice, as I have tried pressing it by itself, multiple times. If it makes any difference, it registers twice when the key is being pressed down. I have never had it register a keypress on the way up. Is there any fix for this?

Edit: would also like to mention that this keyboard is almost brand new, less than a month old.

Thanks,

Will