POSEIDON Z Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

Guest Tt Paul

Hey guys, I'm in love with my new Poseidon Z keyboard, but occasionally my n key will register twice. Oftentimes, I will be typing fast enough that it will show up after the next letter. For example, "next" would be "nnext" or "nenxt." I'm sure it isn't me pressing it twice, as I have tried pressing it by itself, multiple times. If it makes any difference, it registers twice when the key is being pressed down. I have never had it register a keypress on the way up. Is there any fix for this?

Edit: would also like to mention that this keyboard is almost brand new, less than a month old.

Thanks,

Will

Hi, Desolate Ten

Based on your problem description, the reason causes double click could be "faulty switch" issue, please kindly return to store and exchange a new one, thanks.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi, Desolate Ten

Based on your problem description, the reason causes double click could be "faulty switch" issue, please kindly return to store and exchange a new one, thanks.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks for the response! I got this as a gift, and I am pretty sure he got it off amazon. How/where should I return this?

• 2 weeks later...

I won this in a PC giveaway with the blue LED. I wanted to love it but the eye strain I experienced on all levels using the FN key to adjust was just too much. It was almost like a motion sickness and eye strain rolled into one. I like the Theron mouse and LOVE the Ladon Mouse pad. Just wish the keyboard had worked out.

Guest Tt Josh

I won this in a PC giveaway with the blue LED. I wanted to love it but the eye strain I experienced on all levels using the FN key to adjust was just too much. It was almost like a motion sickness and eye strain rolled into one. I like the Theron mouse and LOVE the Ladon Mouse pad. Just wish the keyboard had worked out.

Hey Dp135, Glad you love our THERON and LADON mouse pad! Those were definitely a cool pair!

As for POSEIDON's backlighting, as that was the original design for the brightness, so if you think that was too bright even you've set to dimmest, you can surely turn off the backlight or set to dimmest if you like the cool blue backlight.

Tell us if you have further feedback or suggestions, we love hearing from users!  ;)

Guest Tt Paul

I have this kind of experience before so I prefer non-backlit keyboard which is $10 cheaper.  :)

Hey Dp135, Glad you love our THERON and LADON mouse pad! Those were definitely a cool pair!

As for POSEIDON's backlighting, as that was the original design for the brightness, so if you think that was too bright even you've set to dimmest, you can surely turn off the backlight or set to dimmest if you like the cool blue backlight.

Tell us if you have further feedback or suggestions, we love hearing from users!  ;)

Hi All the settings did that and turning it off makes it hard to see as I am not a touch typist. I am a very fast hunt and peck typist  ;=)

I tried it a few times. I love how it looks  - maybe I will adjust if I keep trying. 

Guest Tt Josh

Hi All the settings did that and turning it off makes it hard to see as I am not a touch typist. I am a very fast hunt and peck typist  ;=)

I tried it a few times. I love how it looks  - maybe I will adjust if I keep trying. 

Hey Dp135, strongly recommend you to keep the lighting and keep it dim...you're gonna fall in love with the lighting soon enough!  :D

Hit us anytime if you have any questions!

Guest Tt Paul

Hi, kp135

It's just wonderful to know that you have a set of Tt eSPORTS gaming gears. Do you mind share some pictures with all the fans here?  :D

Guest Tt Josh

Hi I tried but the gallery would not let me create an album and add it so far as I could see.

Hey dp135,

You can actually add the photo as an attachment by clicking on "More Reply Options", next to "Post" when you're trying to reply our post! ;)

Can't wait for your photos!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Been totally digging my Poseidon Z keyboard with the brown switches, that I was totaly soked to win in a contest a while back. it has been working perfectly for me, and toally even better with the little O-rings.

Those Red Orings are about 2mm  the Blue ones they make are about 4mm I think, which would certainly shorten the keystrokes and take a bit more of the 'thwack' sound out if desired.

post-147-0-47309000-1418312437_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

hi guys i have one poseidon, actually i have one problem. Now when i press some letters the keyboard do double typing. 

My question is what i can do in this case? anyone else have this situation?

Thanks 

Hi carloskay, if you do have he product number, please provide us the number and also the country you're from?

Keep us updated!

Josh ;)

• 1 month later...

I have a Poseidon Z Brown switch edition and it also exibits rrepeating letters (as you can see there). I bought it in Moscow, Russia and the product number is KB-PIZ-KBBLRU-01 (That's the P/N from the bottom of the keyboard). The barcode reads KB-PIZKBBLRU01EL000788. I don't think I have the invoice for it any more. It was bought about a month ago. Am I screwed?

Guest Tt Josh

I have a Poseidon Z Brown switch edition and it also exibits rrepeating letters (as you can see there). I bought it in Moscow, Russia and the product number is KB-PIZ-KBBLRU-01 (That's the P/N from the bottom of the keyboard). The barcode reads KB-PIZKBBLRU01EL000788. I don't think I have the invoice for it any more. It was bought about a month ago. Am I screwed?

Hi Elooder, please send an email to our Customer Support at (cs3@thermaltake.com.tw) and we will have our local office to assist you further.

Also, kindly include the information required (description for your issue, product name and product number) in your email.

Keep us updated ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this keyboard two weeks ago. Problems with it:

1. The media keys do not work. Only the brightness functions work. 

2. Keys have an inconsistent feel to them, and the problem gradually gotten worse. Some of them would not produce an audible click. Some would feel mushy and would not clack when bottoming out.

Overall, I am disappointed that Thermaltake has switch out keys made by Cherry with Kahlil. The keys may still function for another five years, but the quality sure won't last that long.

Guest Tt Josh

I bought this keyboard two weeks ago. Problems with it:

1. The media keys do not work. Only the brightness functions work. 

2. Keys has an inconsistent feel to them, and the problem gradually gotten worse. Some of them would not produce an audible click. Some would feel mushy and would not clack when bottoming out.

Overall, I am disappointed that Thermaltake has switch out keys made by Cherry with Kahlil. The keys may still function for another five years, but the quality sure won't last that long.

Hey JohnPhobia, where are you from? We'll get someone from the local office to handle the issue for you. :)