POSEIDON Z Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

Guest Tt Josh

I live in the United States of America.

Hey Sampark1980, please contact our support at:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Guest Tt Josh

Finally took my keyboard to the store in Ximending.  After a few tests, I walked out with a new keyboard.  Great to have a proper keyboard again, got my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for your help Josh.

No problem! Hope you'll enjoy your new keyboard! ;)

I was finally able to get the RMA started.  Apparently if approved, TT will send out a "new" keyboard to me.  When I get it, I have 45 days to return the one that is not functioning.  I also hope this solves the issue.

The problem is that the keyboard was working great for almost a year (I bought it on 3/14/2015).  It just started acting weird about 2 weeks ago.  Hopefully a year from now, I won't have to come back on here.

I will mention that before having these recent issues, I really did enjoy the keyboard.  The blue keys on it felt very similar (arguably better) than the more expensive Cherry MX blue keys on more costly keyboards.  The backlight was nice and it looked good.

I just hope that this "new" keyboard they are shipping me has a longer life than the first one I received.

Thanks for your help Tt Josh.

Guest Tt Josh

I was finally able to get the RMA started.  Apparently if approved, TT will send out a "new" keyboard to me.  When I get it, I have 45 days to return the one that is not functioning.  I also hope this solves the issue.

The problem is that the keyboard was working great for almost a year (I bought it on 3/14/2015).  It just started acting weird about 2 weeks ago.  Hopefully a year from now, I won't have to come back on here.

I will mention that before having these recent issues, I really did enjoy the keyboard.  The blue keys on it felt very similar (arguably better) than the more expensive Cherry MX blue keys on more costly keyboards.  The backlight was nice and it looked good.

I just hope that this "new" keyboard they are shipping me has a longer life than the first one I received.

Thanks for your help Tt Josh.

No problem! We're fixing the problem :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I have the same issue with this keyboard, it's only 5 months old and 5 letters double type or simply don't work, my ESC key worrks only 20% of the time and I can't find help anywhere.

Hi Michedelic, please contact our USA branch and we will have our support to help you on the keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

Can someone assist me from this forum? I tried contacting support and it has been a month without reply. 

I am experiencing the double clicking issue on several keys. It's really annoying, 

I'm from the Philippines. Would you have some kind of a Toll free number that I can contact? I am skeptical about the reliability of your email support. 

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, 

Can someone assist me from this forum? I tried contacting support and it has been a month without reply. 

I am experiencing the double clicking issue on several keys. It's really annoying, 

I'm from the Philippines. Would you have some kind of a Toll free number that I can contact? I am skeptical about the reliability of your email support. 

We do not have toll free number for Philippines. You will have to send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com.

and please provide me your email address used to sent to the support if you still not receiving any news from them after 3-5 business days.

Ihavethe brown switch keyboard and the keys stop  working onand off. 1st itwas the 'W', now its the spacebar. I onlyhad  it for few months  and keep it  clean. I see from this  forum I'mnot the only  one. This keyboards is junk,  if I knew thiswas going  to happen, iwouldnt  buyit.  Warning to  those cconsidering it. 

Guest Tt Josh

Ihavethe brown switch keyboard and the keys stop  working onand off. 1st itwas the 'W', now its the spacebar. I onlyhad  it for few months  and keep it  clean. I see from this  forum I'mnot the only  one. This keyboards is junk,  if I knew thiswas going  to happen, iwouldnt  buyit.  Warning to  those cconsidering it. 

Which country are you from? You can contact our support and they will assist you further on the keyboard.

Guest Tt Josh

I did by phone, by twitter 3 days ago, no reply yet.. then what? I have to buy another keyboard until you fix it?

Was this the number you've called? 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Make sure you call them on Monday - Friday.

Was this the number you've called? 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Make sure you call them on Monday - Friday.

Yes i did.  Left a number to  call me back as it  told me. Im in Canada.  Whats the  procedure?  Replacement, repair, who pays shipping?  How long to get it back? What if it happens again? Its a common problem.  How about refund so I can buy another brand?

Guest Tt Josh

Yes i did.  Left a number to  call me back as it  told me. Im in Canada.  Whats the  procedure?  Replacement, repair, who pays shipping?  How long to get it back? What if it happens again? Its a common problem.  How about refund so I can buy another brand?

I suggest you send an email to the US Customer Support at ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com and inform them about the problem you're facing. Get back to me if you did not receive a reply within 3-5 working days.

I bought the poseidon z about a year ago now.  About six months in keys started repeating, so much that it was basically unusable.  Needless to say I switched it out for a regular keyboard.  I recently took it back out and cleaned it and still experiencing horrendous key repeating and its essentially useless.  Can this be salvaged or should I just purchase a different brand.  I've sent one email weeks ago about this and have heard nothing, so I'll attempt it here

Edit-Wow after looking through this topic I'm guessing its safe to say buying a different brand would be the best option.  Was a 6 month life span designed into these or what?

Edited by dirtmerchant

Guest Tt Josh

I bought the poseidon z about a year ago now.  About six months in keys started repeating, so much that it was basically unusable.  Needless to say I switched it out for a regular keyboard.  I recently took it back out and cleaned it and still experiencing horrendous key repeating and its essentially useless.  Can this be salvaged or should I just purchase a different brand.  I've sent one email weeks ago about this and have heard nothing, so I'll attempt it here

Edit-Wow after looking through this topic I'm guessing its safe to say buying a different brand would be the best option.  Was a 6 month life span designed into these or what?

Please contact our customer support as soon as possible if you're in the states they will assist you further on the repeating issue.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Same proplem for me. Bought poseidon Z at the end of this summer. And guess what? 5 - 10 keys are double- triple- registering.

Is there some russian support? Who may I contact?

Hi, please contact our Russian support directly at erma@thermaltakerussia.ru

Guest Tt Josh

No answer for me( 

Seems like tthermaltake suupport dontt even read emails (

Please provide me your email that you used to sent to the support. I'll ask them to check.