POSEIDON Z Owner's Club

Tte Jeff

Guest Tt Josh

enuckon63@gmail.com

One more question. Is it a russian support located in Russia? Or it is just email for russian consumers?

May be i did wrong, using russian language in my email to them?

They're our Russian support base in Russia.

Guest Tt Josh

Do you have custommer support in Mexico? That's where I live.

Hi, our USA office handles all South America countries, please contact them at: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Please inform us again if you didnt receive any reply on Friday.

The working day in Russia is close to end. No answer. More than 10 days since my email.

email info:

от: Czar Ivan The Magnificient <enuckon63@gmail.com>         (from who)

Кому: erma@thermaltakerussia.ru                                           (for who)

дата: 28 марта 2016 г., 3:06                                                     (date: 28 march 2016)

тема: Poseidon Z, проблема Ñо Ñвитчами                               (theme: an issue with switches)

Good afternoon/evening.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing the same problem as many of other Poseidon Z users - my keyboard has double-tapping and button non-registering issues. I'm currently using Poseidon Z Blue, bought it in Russia. Whom should I contact for replacement? The keyboard isn't even a year old.

Nick

Good afternoon/evening.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing the same problem as many of other Poseidon Z users - my keyboard has double-tapping and button non-registering issues. I'm currently using Poseidon Z Blue, bought it in Russia. Whom should I contact for replacement? The keyboard isn't even a year old.

Nick

erma@thermaltakerussia.ru 

but they will not answer

Guest Tt Josh

Good afternoon/evening.

Nick

Hi Nick, please contact our Russian support at: erma@thermaltakerussia.ru 

Guest Tt Josh

They finaly answered me.

They said the store where i bought my keyboard will help me. I'll contact the store. 

A piece of paper in the box sais "5 year warranty". Isnt it a thermaltake warranty? Cause the store gives only a 1 year.

Sorry for me getting so annoying.)

Please contact the support from Russia as they're dealing all the issues from Russia :)

Sadly enoughh, its happening again, and I'd almost forgotten hhoow annoying it is.  Looks like this kkeybooard has an inherent fault and rreplacing it isn't the answer as it will have to be replaced every few moonths whhich seems stupid especially since I'm mooving to Japan in a couple of months.  Is there a permanent solution other than me throwing it in thhe bin and writing off my investment, and of course buying another brand of keybooard?

Guest Tt Josh

Grr, should i contact seller directly within eu or thermaltake surprise surprise, chattering poseidon z... bought from german company on ebay, but i live in finland

Hey hniisk, you can contact our GERMANY office directly at support@thermaltake.de. They will assist you further on the chattering issue. :)

Guest Tt Josh

Sadly enoughh, its happening again, and I'd almost forgotten hhoow annoying it is.  Looks like this kkeybooard has an inherent fault and rreplacing it isn't the answer as it will have to be replaced every few moonths whhich seems stupid especially since I'm mooving to Japan in a couple of months.  Is there a permanent solution other than me throwing it in thhe bin and writing off my investment, and of course buying another brand of keybooard?

They have eliminated all faulty keyboards that causes the double clicking issue for many countries recently. That's a surprise to hear that you have received another faulty keyboard! Please contact our support ASAP for our ASIA REGION and hope they will help you on the issue quickly!

Guest Tt Josh

I'm still in Taipei so should I just take it to Ximending again?

Yes please, and tell them this is your 2nd time changing the keyboard and have informed us at HQ regarding on the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Worked fine for about 5 months, kinda pricey for a disposable keyboard though.

I will add my keyboard to the failures of this model. Started out just the "d" and "e" chattering/double typing.
Within several days about 60% of the keys are doing it. Trying to just login with a password that you cant see, and is double typing everything. is beyond frustrating.
The complete lack of care of TT to fix the situation is disheartening to a long time fan of TT components. 
TT esports would probably be fine for pro gamers if you just buy a new $100 keyboard a couple times a year. Not me.

TT needs to acknowledge the huge number of malfunctioning keyboards and offer a full refund not a replacement that will do the same thing in 5 months. I feel that making the customer pay for return shipping, and still getting the same busted model, and then reship back... see the pattern, that is a manufacturer's production problem not mine. Most people are just taking the loss and buying a new board. BS! 

Guest Tt Josh

Worked fine for about 5 months, kinda pricey for a disposable keyboard though.

I will add my keyboard to the failures of this model. Started out just the "d" and "e" chattering/double typing.

Within several days about 60% of the keys are doing it. Trying to just login with a password that you cant see, and is double typing everything. is beyond frustrating.

The complete lack of care of TT to fix the situation is disheartening to a long time fan of TT components. 

TT esports would probably be fine for pro gamers if you just buy a new $100 keyboard a couple times a year. Not me.

TT needs to acknowledge the huge number of malfunctioning keyboards and offer a full refund not a replacement that will do the same thing in 5 months. I feel that making the customer pay for return shipping, and still getting the same busted model, and then reship back... see the pattern, that is a manufacturer's production problem not mine. Most people are just taking the loss and buying a new board. BS! 

Hi, please contact our USA branch asap and they will assist you further on the issue:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)