Acojonancio

I need help with Tt eSports THERON PLUS software

Hello, i'm trying to open the Tt eSports Theron plus pc software, when i try to open it this message appears:

mkIyIjP.png

Of course, the mouse is connected, the software updated and everything looks fine. when i saw this message i tried, restart computer, unplug/plug the mouse several times at different ports, reinstall the drivers, restart the mouse pressing the 2 down buttons and nothing happend, still showing the same error and i don't know why this happend suddenly with no sense.
Thanks for help, have nice day.

P.S.: I just saw Windows 8.1 says my mouse is a keyboard on devices with the name "ARM Cortex-M0 Gaming Mouse". When i left click and press properties on the "keyboard icon" (actually is the mouse), at general description says: "Category: Keyboard; Mouse". No idea what is happening here suddenly.

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Enrique, we are updating the current version and it will be fixed very soon! ;)

Guest Tt Josh

i have the same problem, but when i run the software and press recovery it stops working D:

Hi, can you please install the file below and take a screenshot of what being showed? We will need to know more information on this.

Click HERE to download

I am having the same problem. Mouse was working fine for a year or so, then i went to rebind some keys and i got the problem the first person had. I have unistalled the mouse from the USB drive, i have plugged it into different USB slots, i have downloaded new software but when it opens all i get is the button to press recovery, which promtly crashes the program. Getting pretty sick of this, as what was a pretty good mouse is now pretty crappy as i cant change any keybinds.

Could you try to reinstall the software as ADMINISTRATOR 

Reinstall step

1. plug out your mouse

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\TteSPORTS and clean all files

4. restart your computer

5. plug in the mouse

6. install AP

Open your device manager, click your right button on the HID compliant mouse, choose updated driver software.

Browse your computer and then find the software

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem. I tried all the possible solution you've mentioned in this thread. 

Kindly see attach screenshots that might help you figure out the problem.

Hoping for your fast response regarding with this matter. Thank you and more power!

Cheers!
Brye

post-106472-0-97746600-1482306579_thumb.jpg

Could you try to reinstall the software as ADMINISTRATOR 

Reinstall step

1. plug out your mouse

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\TteSPORTS and clean all files

4. restart your computer

5. plug in the mouse

6. install AP

Open your device manager, click your right button on the HID compliant mouse, choose updated driver software.

Browse your computer and then find the software

After much fiddling, i finally got it working again. Thanks. Now to work out how to stop making it double click every time.

After much fiddling, i finally got it working again. Thanks. Now to work out how to stop making it double click every time.

Could you please contact our customer service: 

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de