Buggy Theron laser mouse

bp080qd

Guest Tt Josh

I plugged in my mouse to the usb and the install went smoothly, so no issues there. However, my mouse only moves from the upper left of the screen to the lower right. I updated all firmware, reconfigured all settings, and even tried turning off Legacy on my 2.0 usb ports, still the same issue. Any ideas?

Hey bp080qd, can you make a short video for me to have a look, so we can address your issue accordingly ;)

Keep me updated! 

I'm trying to upload a small video for you Josh, but it keeps telling me 'You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file'. I've tried mp4 and 3gp. If I shouldn't use the uploader, I could try something else, but I'm not sure what else to use. Which formats are allowed to be uploaded?

Guest Tt Josh

I'm trying to upload a small video for you Josh, but it keeps telling me 'You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file'. I've tried mp4 and 3gp. If I shouldn't use the uploader, I could try something else, but I'm not sure what else to use. Which formats are allowed to be uploaded?

you can try to upload to youtube and set it as unlisted and provide me the link ;)

Guest Tt Josh

ok here it is, i hope the link works and you can watch my issues. i put a small description under the video too

Hey bp080gd, which country are you from? We'll get our local customer support to assist you further on the mouse. :)

I'm in the US, in Ohio. Is there a number I should call?

Edit: while randomly moving the mouse and testing it, i found that it worked fine on a smoother surface. a painted, perhaps polished surface, seemed to help with all movements of the mouse. it's very strange, but if it works, i'll use it that way

I'm in the US, in Ohio. Is there a number I should call?

Edit: while randomly moving the mouse and testing it, i found that it worked fine on a smoother surface. a painted, perhaps polished surface, seemed to help with all movements of the mouse. it's very strange, but if it works, i'll use it that way

You can call us today - 800.988.1088 more info in my Signature