Armor Legion Gaming - Tt South Africa

Guest Tt Paul

So the guys are veryu happy placing 1st in their group, and they will be promoted to First Division next year as well they will go to the DGC Playoffs starting soon,

We just need to wait and see how Nemesis and Legions will perform for their last games still ahead of them\

GL HF gents

oN4O0sp.png

Hi Guys so a few good things thats coming and its going to very tough.

ALG Vanguard and ALG Retribution will be playing DGC Playoffs this coming 2 weeks with a very tough schedule where both teams needs to play at least 4 games a week. the Top 5 teams will be invited to take part in the Annual Do Gaming Championships.

Vanguard will be playing their first Game tonight 8pm against  iLLusive Spectre. Good luck for Vanguards first match up

tFE14gR.png

On the side 3 ALG teams will be futured in the second Crucial Cup Tournament, the second part of the tournament is a single elimination bracket after we played the group stages.

ALG Vanguard vs ALG Legions and ALG Retribution vs FiB Terra will happen soon.

2GTfUwC.png

Good luck to all the teams from our Battlefield side.

ALG Doom Guard playing in the Crucial Cup Dota Single Elim bracket,
they look strong and we wish them best of luck for the brakcet.

6dcrd07.png

Just something from me that i want to share.I must say,for me personally i never actually trust a new Keyboard,Mouse and headset without testing it first and making sure i am happy with the performance.But the kit we received from the Champs at TteSports is amazing!I got use to the mouse in a few hours,the precision and accuracy impressed me.The headset was comfortable from the start and it not so bulky as i expected it would for the quality of it.The external sound card gives me so much freedom to adjust my volume on the fly and the quality of sound is amazing,i was really skeptical about a external sound card but i saw the light,thank you TteSports.Well done with the keyboard,its so responsive and i love the white and the feel of it,wish i also could try the Poseidon RGB it looks stunning!!Thank you again TteSports for these amazing products!!!

#TteSports #ALG #Thankyou.

Vanguard with a secured Do Gaming Championships spot with only 3 games left 3 played and 3 wins,

they will be seen at this years Rage 2015 Championships better known as DGC

ClC90U9.png

Our Retribution team with a unfortunate loss of 3 games.

If they want to be seen at Rage this year they will need to win their 3 next upcoming games.

Good luck to both teams for their remaining matches

Crucial Cup

Vanguard i still on a winning streak and will face xTc-Legions tonight @ 8pm Central African Time.

n1BPdZa.png

you can catch the live game tonight @ 8pm Central African time

http://www.twitch.tv/anthraxza

Casted by Antraxza from previous bvd and southern barbarian team and Vudu...

Good Luck to both teams. its going to be a tough one.

please tune in and watch ALG play :)

Well done to ALG-Vangaurd for their good performance for the past 2 weeks. heading to the Annual Do Gaming Championships

aXC6Ikk.jpeg

Securing their Spot for DGC was a tough one, with only 1 loss against their name, they sure made ALG proud

unfortunately for ALG-Retribution, they couldn't make the cut, they had tough games against them.

its now up to Vanguard to represent ALG at this years Championships.

Vanguard also made the quarter finals in the Crucial Cup, the top 8 best teams in SA. they lost against xTc-Legions, but rest assure, that Vanguard will make a come back at this years Championships

ItaYkSn.jpeg

Team Vanguard from Armor Legion Gaming would like to thank TteSports once again for showing their support in our active campaign to win the Do Gaming League Championships 2015 at this years annual Rage Expo. 

From Team Vanguard we would like to say thank you for sending us new gear to use at this years Championships, we really appreciate all the effort.

ccwnAoF.jpeg

RWyAc6O.jpeg

QxRtVUh.jpeg

ALG-Vanguard!!! Officially invited to take part in this years Annual Do Gaming Championships, ALG would like to wish each and every team good luck for the upcoming Championships. But most of all good luck to Vanguard that will represent Armor Legion Gaming and all their Sponsors. ‪#‎TteSports‬ ‪‪#‎DGC‬ ‪#‎Championships‬ ‪#‎Vanguard‬

QODizEW.png

Just something from me that i want to share.I must say,for me personally i never actually trust a new Keyboard,Mouse and headset without testing it first and making sure i am happy with the performance.But the kit we received from the Champs at TteSports is amazing!I got use to the mouse in a few hours,the precision and accuracy impressed me.The headset was comfortable from the start and it not so bulky as i expected it would for the quality of it.The external sound card gives me so much freedom to adjust my volume on the fly and the quality of sound is amazing,i was really skeptical about a external sound card but i saw the light,thank you TteSports.Well done with the keyboard,its so responsive and i love the white and the feel of it,wish i also could try the Poseidon RGB it looks stunning!!Thank you again TteSports for these amazing products!!!

#TteSports #ALG #Thankyou.

We are glad to hear you guys like it. :)