Armor Legion Gaming - Tt South Africa

Guest Tt Paul

ALG Explicit is hard at practice once again, aspiring to reach higher achievements this year. We ready to start the year with a bang. Looking forward to some extraordinary CSGO matches with our Tte Gear! :D

Feel free to share some screenshots with us on our forum ;)

With the 5v5 Crucial Cup just around the corner, our Battlefield 4 teams are working hard to stand tall against their opponents and hoping to get that extra practice for the Telkom DGL!

Feel free to check out our DGL page, and our teams that will be competing this year @ https://www.digitalgamingleague.co.za/clans/21

Armor Legion Gaming is a growing community of competitive gamers, with tremendous support from the Thermaltake Ttesports team! We hope to have a long and successful partnership with them! Their rocking gaming gear can be seen @http://www.ttesports.com/

Check out our very own Battlefield 4 servers, where the skill of Battlefield is mastered!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/23a9dd4e-5abe-40cc-b17d-05ab57ca2fd3/ALG-Legions-Tte-Sports-DGL-server/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/c3d0d237-8d90-4fa4-8275-e733670cf13d/ALG-Vanguard-TteSports-DGL-server/

Stay updated with the latest gaming news and get to see the gamers behind the tags!

Happy Gaming!  ;) 

We had some good practice and training this past week.The teams are ready and pumped to take on the competition.I was hoping to push some good news next week but unfortunately i have to announce that the Heroes of the storm team that i recruited left ALG as they could not participate due to unforeseen circumstances.I will be announcing our squads next week that will play for ALG in this years Digital Gaming League masters and Crucial cup.I will be posting scores of our matches as we go on with the competition.

Evening Ladies and Gentleman

Explicit had a match again last night vs Pulse Gaming, due to unforeseen issues pulse had to drop a player at the end of the first map and as a result of this we had only played one map for the night.

ALG Explicit 16 - 7 Pulse

Some more interesting stats that are being held by the team.

player             Played   Kills       KD      Rating

1. Wounded           3      98 ,     1.69,  224.15

2. An4vr1n             3      91,      1.82,  223.16

3. Kross                 3      64,      1.12,  218.08

4. BEASTbaT         2     65,       1.33,  191.16

5. ToxicSeaSlug     2      76,      1.58,  162.15

6. Spikels               1      22,      1.57,  76.79

7. Scrapm3tal        1      34,       2.83,   38.69

This past week we had a tough 5v5  friendly against the iLLusive clan of Battlefield 4.

Both teams did extremely well in defending their objectives during this Squad Obliteration match and there was much to learn from each other! More in-development updates to follow on our friendlies that will be taking place these next few weeks before the  Battlefield 4 Crucial Cup starts! We also welcomed a new member into ALG Legions, and now have a team to be reckoned with, in the making!

-Watch this space!  B)

As promised details about the teams of ALG are being released , check out our Facebook page to "meet" the gamers in our ALG teams!

Happy Gaming! ;)

Well here we are with a new year and some eager players that cant wait for this years competition to start.Firstly i would like to thank all the ALG players for committing to this years difficult leg and i want to wish them the best of luck for the matches that is on our paths to victory.So without keeping the wait here are this years squads that will fight under the ALG and TteSports banner.

First is the  different games we will be represented under.

3aNBqrq.png

First up is Team Vanguard,our strongest team in the Battlefield franchise.With WCvanO taking the lead with BL00D_ZA as his co-Captain.

ejNKjWh.png

Second team for the Battlefield franchise is Legions.This is a very strong upcoming squad with allot of potential.They are led by ||MadMax|| and Khaleesi will be his co-Captain.Khaleesi is ALG's first lady to co-captain a team,well done and good luck to Legions.

XlGrRP3.png

Now we move over to our CS GO team.They have been making waves in our local scene and they are ready for a fight.Explicit will be led by ToxicSeaSlug and his co-captain will be An4vr1n.Good luck boys and make us proud.

5qmyQ2V.png

These guys have been battling it out as if there is no tomorrow.Here is our DOTA 2 team Cloud's End.These players are hungry for a title and they have the potential to make the earth move under them.They are led by F3arBender- see the name says it all- and his co-captain is Nate.Good luck to you guys and make us proud we know you can.

5h4T2nl.png

I would like to take this moment to say we as ALG will be nowhere without these dedicated players doing their best to make ALG's flag fly high in our local community.With this talent ALG will make sure to get the TteSports name and brand out there so the people can see we are powered by the leading brand of peripherals to give us the edge we need to overcome our competitors. All the best of luck for all of these squads and may the odds forever be in our favor.

Well here we are with a new year and some eager players that cant wait for this years competition to start.Firstly i would like to thank all the ALG players for committing to this years difficult leg and i want to wish them the best of luck for the matches that is on our paths to victory.So without keeping the wait here are this years squads that will fight under the ALG and TteSports banner.

First is the  different games we will be represented under.

3aNBqrq.png

First up is Team Vanguard,our strongest team in the Battlefield franchise.With WCvanO taking the lead with BL00D_ZA as his co-Captain.

ejNKjWh.png

Second team for the Battlefield franchise is Legions.This is a very strong upcoming squad with allot of potential.They are led by ||MadMax|| and Khaleesi will be his co-Captain.Khaleesi is ALG's first lady to co-captain a team,well done and good luck to Legions.

XlGrRP3.png

Now we move over to our CS GO team.They have been making waves in our local scene and they are ready for a fight.Explicit will be led by ToxicSeaSlug and his co-captain will be An4vr1n.Good luck boys and make us proud.

5qmyQ2V.png

These guys have been battling it out as if there is no tomorrow.Here is our DOTA 2 team Cloud's End.These players are hungry for a title and they have the potential to make the earth move under them.They are led by F3arBender- see the name says it all- and his co-captain is Nate.Good luck to you guys and make us proud we know you can.

5h4T2nl.png

I would like to take this moment to say we as ALG will be nowhere without these dedicated players doing their best to make ALG's flag fly high in our local community.With this talent ALG will make sure to get the TteSports name and brand out there so the people can see we are powered by the leading brand of peripherals to give us the edge we need to overcome our competitors. All the best of luck for all of these squads and may the odds forever be in our favor.

Looks awesome guys :)

Last night ALG-Legions had their first official match in the Battlefield 4 , 5v5 Crucial Cup against KLAP-Vengence. We are happy to announce that Legions was victorious against KLAP, and had no problem to achieve a 8-0 win against them! We look forward to our next match, against DHK, which should take place this week! Nonetheless, we had a fantastic time playing KLAP, we wish them all the best for the rest of the crucial cup!

GG WP KLAP!

Check out our Facebook page to see what the ALG teams get up to in their lives as gamers!  :ph34r:

SzI753N.jpg

GvfjapG.jpg

zIJjUVj.jpg

Happy Gaming!  ;)