Sign in to follow this  
Keskuskus

Theron Plus can't Save Macro setting correctly

First, Thank's you for the Mouse.

The Mouse and Software is work great and very very amazing, but the Macro Setting isn't work well.

when i try to create a new Macro Setting, change delay limit and saved the macro key, the key will missing automatic and randomly.

for the example:

First, i create a new macro. record key and edit delay time with Adjust Delay Time fiture.

11721852_954006137998944_1895094780_n.jp

then i save as file and replace -> Apply -> and Ok for close Macro Setting Key tab.

but, when i try to use the macro, the key is missing randomly.

and i check my macro setting and.... 

11719892_954006161332275_222748875_n.jpg

yes, there are missing automatically and random.

but when i didn't use the Adjust Delay Time fiture, they will save it correctly and i can use macro normally without missing any key.

I Think the bug is at Adjust Delay Time fiture on Macro Key Setting tab.

because, when i create a new macro and not use the Adjust Delay Time fiture, the keys will saved correctly.

i use the software from http://ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=170&g=ftr#.VZuLD1UirIV

i hope you will fix the problem

Thank's Before :*

Guest Tt Josh

Try to reset to default settings and see how it goes.

The reset button is on the top right from the software :)

Guest Tt Josh

Hey Mirza, got you! Yea I do face the same problem when we insert the delay time.

Thanks for raising the issue to us. Issue will be escalated to the team and they will need to have the software fixed and updated ;)

Hey Josh my Theron Plus was working fine and then I started to try and use the macros buttons. The next day my mouse seems inverted. I push up pointer goes left. If I turn it sideways it works great. I tried it on three other computers not in my home network and the same thing. How do I fix this. Thanks in advance.