CRONOS accessory not working

Techmo9

Hello, I recently purchased a Tt eSPORTS CRONOS Gaming Headset on amazo.com, about 5 weeks ago. It was all working fine until I did a mic test on my laptop this morning, and the device didn't appear. The usb is plugged in (not necessary, but working) but the headphone and microphone cords are both plugged into the right ports. My headset doesn't appear in the control panel anymore. I have already tried a computer restart but it didn't help. Can someone please help me asap.

post-9836-0-78027900-1436638884_thumb.png

Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I recently purchased a Tt eSPORTS CRONOS Gaming Headset on amazo.com, about 5 weeks ago. It was all working fine until I did a mic test on my laptop this morning, and the device didn't appear. The usb is plugged in (not necessary, but working) but the headphone and microphone cords are both plugged into the right ports. My headset doesn't appear in the control panel anymore. I have already tried a computer restart but it didn't help. Can someone please help me asap.

attachicon.gifcp.png

Hey Techmo9, just for your information, it's normal not to have the headphone appears in the control panel as CRONOS has no software. The USB cord is for the lighting on the headset. If you wanted to use the Microphone on the headset, you just have to turn the mic on with the inline controller, you do not have to go through the control panel. :)

Hey Techmo9, just for your information, it's normal not to have the headphone appears in the control panel as CRONOS has no software. The USB cord is for the lighting on the headset. If you wanted to use the Microphone on the headset, you just have to turn the mic on with the inline controller, you do not have to go through the control panel. :)

Yeah, I did a toshiba update for Realtek which change the way that the headphones appeared, now they are filed under Realtek High Definition Audio Device (meaning my audio and microphone ports)