Toughpower Owners Club

Tt Vincent

The Thermaltake Toughpower series is our premium line of power supply.

Apart from Toughpower DPS (the digital power supply), we have two more different Toughpower lines–

the standard Toughpower and Toughpower Grand.

Please see below for a simple comparison:

post-41-0-79569500-1406710552_thumb.png

If you have any of our Toughpower power supplies, please feel free to share your experience with us.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have yet to own a Toughpower PSU but am looking into them. I've had some bad luck recently and am currently running on just a 450w which does not allow for me to OC my 4770 or GTX 770 :( The digital series is looking look a very strong contender. 

Hi, we now have some new digital power supplies - Toughpower DPS G series – available from 450W to 1050W. Please kindly check the link below:

http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/96-digital-power-supply-owners-club/

http://www.thermaltake.com/psu.aspx

Guest Thermaltake Admin

I think this line will be perfect when you start to sell compatible colored sleeved cables ;)

Hello, we will launch colored sleeved cables soon! So please stay tuned!

will they be able to be bought separate for pre-existing PSU's? i have a 1475 watt XT GOLD, 1200 watt Tough power, and a few 850 watt guys that i would buy them for.

a line of fully modular PSU's would be nice too  :D

Yes, the colored sleeved cables can be bought separately and we are trying our best to make them compatible with pre-existing PSUs. :)

I'd like to see some sort of an in between The original Toughpower and the new Digital ones, nothing fancy with the cloud and being software controlled, but basically a just a small led readout showing current power consumption.

Hello,

Basically software can do more than led readout but thanks for your suggestion and we can take it into account. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Just got installed a TPG-075D PSU to my PC.

After installing the DPSapp, it does nothing.

Just appears at the taskbar. And thats all.

If i click on the icon nothing happens.

Via right click i got the exit, and the run DPSapp configuration options.

Clicking here on the config, also does nothing.

Got Win7 Ultimate 64-bit, and an Asus Maximus Gene III motherboard.

Java and Flashplayer updated.

The USB is plugged, into the motherboard, and into the PSU also. 

You should get rid of the software R&D coo-workers.....Issues with Volos Mouse, Issues with Shock one 5.1 headset.....now with PSU software.....thats a big lol....

Thanks.....

BR!

Hi!

Just got installed a TPG-075D PSU to my PC.

After installing the DPSapp, it does nothing.

Just appears at the taskbar. And thats all.

If i click on the icon nothing happens.

Via right click i got the exit, and the run DPSapp configuration options.

Clicking here on the config, also does nothing.

Got Win7 Ultimate 64-bit, and an Asus Maximus Gene III motherboard.

Java and Flashplayer updated.

The USB is plugged, into the motherboard, and into the PSU also. 

You should get rid of the software R&D coo-workers.....Issues with Volos Mouse, Issues with Shock one 5.1 headset.....now with PSU software.....thats a big lol....

Thanks.....

BR!

Hello Crinos,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience

Regards to your issue, please take a look at the solution on this thread

BR

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, everyone...

I have a new TT Toughpower 1475w PSU that won't turn on. It provides enough power to light up the buttons on my motherboard, but when I turn the computer on the power supply clicks and shuts off. After about 15 seconds, it lights up the motherboard again but still won't power up. I tried the troubleshooting steps in the manual to no avail. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Greetings friends of this community, I apologize if not the forum for this query, I have a Toughpower 750w and the problem is that the PSU on, it works, turn the fan, dvd, led etc, but the motherboard does not, the place makes it flashes the lED on the board (asus P5NT) But if you put another source it on normally. The strange thing is that it works, but does not operate the mobo. Sorry, I do not speak English, use a translator of google. Greetings look ances their opinions matter.

......................................................................................................................

Reciban un cordial saludos amigos de esta comunidad, pido disculpas si no este el foro para esta consulta, tengo una toughpower 750w y el problema es que la PSU enciende, funciona, prende los fan, dvd, led etc, pero la motherboard no, al colocarla ella hace que titile el led de la placa (asus P5NT) Pero, si le coloco otra fuente ella enciende normalmente. Lo extraño del caso es, que ella funciona, pero no hace funcionar la mobo. Disculpen, no hablo ingles, uso un traductor de google. Saludos espero con ancias sus opiniones al tema.

Need help with the DPSapp log in. When I click the "New to DPSapp? Sign Up Now" button it takes me here ( http://ttdps.unidyna.com/en/feed/all) and this is just a blank page... whats the deal Thermaltake? I have the 750 DPS G.

Hello, 

Thanks for downloading our software.

The "Sign Up" button was planned to connect with a website, but it’s still under construction. We will announce the website once it’s done and we apologize for any confusion caused. Hope it’s okay with you.