meka g unit stoped working

fireswordman

Hi

I Have a problem with my meka G-Unit, I was updating the firmware and it crashed, so now the PC doesn't recognize the Keyboard, I guess It's a brick so I would like to know if there is a recovery mode or some other way to re-flash it. I tried formating the computer and connecting the keyboard to another computer without succes.

Thanks for your time.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi

I Have a problem with my meka G-Unit, I was updating the firmware and it crashed, so now the PC doesn't recognize the Keyboard, I guess It's a brick so I would like to know if there is a recovery mode or some other way to re-flash it. I tried formating the computer and connecting the keyboard to another computer without succes.

Thanks for your time.

Did you try to uninstall the software? Try to uninstall the firmware and reinstall. Also restart your computer after installation.

Guest Tt Josh

The problem is that because the firmware update stoped halfway, the firmware update program doesn't recognize the keyboard as conected so I can't reinstall it. and the software doesn't run because the keyboard "isn't connected"

Which country are you from? We will get our local to assist you further.

Guest Tt Josh

Im from spain. But there is no any command or something like this to resset the keyboard?

Unfortunately, we are unable to reset the keyboard, the only way is to try to update the firmware again.

Please contact our customer support at support@thermaltake.de if the issue still cannot be resolved.

• 1 month later...

Hi first sorry if my english is bad.

The day that you answered me I sent a e-mail to this direccion support@thermaltake.de waited like till august passed but I didnt received a reply. 1 week ago i resended the e-mail to the same direccion but there is still no answer and i dont know what to do cause my keyboard is still not working. What could I do?

Thx for your time and im sorry for the inconvenience

Hi first sorry if my english is bad.

The day that you answered me I sent a e-mail to this direccion support@thermaltake.de waited like till august passed but I didnt received a reply. 1 week ago i resended the e-mail to the same direccion but there is still no answer and i dont know what to do cause my keyboard is still not working. What could I do?

Thx for your time and im sorry for the inconvenience

please provide me the email address you used to send the email out. I'll inform the customer support for you manually.

• 2 months later...

hello,

I have the exactly same problem described by fireswordman. I have submitted a ticket 2 days past but i still got no respond yet. I also have tried the suggested troubleshoot as above many times like uninstalling/ reinstalling the software or firmware but since my pc cant detect the keyboard anymore, the uninstalling/ reinstalling of software is useless. If I can get some answers or responds, It will be awesome!

Guest Tt Josh

hello,

I have the exactly same problem described by fireswordman. I have submitted a ticket 2 days past but i still got no respond yet. I also have tried the suggested troubleshoot as above many times like uninstalling/ reinstalling the software or firmware but since my pc cant detect the keyboard anymore, the uninstalling/ reinstalling of software is useless. If I can get some answers or responds, It will be awesome!

Hi. where are you located? and did you try with plugging into another USB port?

• 1 year later...

I know that is very very late to give a reponse but I readhow to resurrect it you need another meka g- unit o iluminated version and then you need to plug the one that works open de drivers and then switch with the broken one and the pc will install the software again.

im sorry for my bad english i hope that this will help someone with a problem like this, it took me long time to read this solution since i get the problem. and it was to late for me also when a read it