Problem with Front panel

DexterDogo

Hello,

I have the Thermaltake LEVEL 20 MT ARGB Tower. Now im not to tech savy so my brother installed my components I bought. Its now coming about the time where my front panel fans are gathering some dust and need to be cleaned. However for the life of me I can't find any information on how to remove the front panel to expose the fans to be cleaned. Is there a way to expose the front panel so I can clean the glass and the fans

Capture.PNG

first off let me warn you to use a microfiber cloth on the glass as it can be scratched over time with multiple cleanings. Though its unlikely to happen right away once it does the leds make it very visible 

on the bottom you should be able to put your hand in the gap

56c8c8831addedb6e649000ed289184e.png

hold the case so you dont pull it off the desk and give it a gentle tug and it should pop off 

all the front panels for the level 20 type cases come off in the same way. Look at the video below at 0:52

3 hours ago, Tack said:

on the bottom you should be able to put your hand in the gap

56c8c8831addedb6e649000ed289184e.png

hold the case so you dont pull it off the desk and give it a gentle tug and it should pop off 

all the front panels for the level 20 type cases come off in the same way. Look at the video below at 0:52

MY #### THANK YOU!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...