double left clicking? plz help

demixx

when i left click stuff, most of the time it reads as if i click twice, for example, opening chrome, i get 2 windows instead of 1, and its really a hassle in video games. is there something wrong with the mouse? or just something i can configure to make it work?

i have the Black Element

Guest Tt Josh

when i left click stuff, most of the time it reads as if i click twice, for example, opening chrome, i get 2 windows instead of 1, and its really a hassle in video games. is there something wrong with the mouse? or just something i can configure to make it work?

i have the Black Element

Hey Demixx,

Please have your software reinstalled and we have a firmware to fix the double clicking issue.

Here's the LINK

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same issue with my Level 10M gaming mouse.  It was working perfectly up till now but this started a couple of weeks ago.  I've updated the firmware but that didn't make any difference.  I don't seem to be having much joy lately with Thermaltake equipment.  The keyboard is sitting on the shelf waiting to be returned and now the mouse might join it.

I'm rather disappointed by the whole experience.  I'm a system builder as well, hard to recommend a brand when you've had these sorts of issues.  Mind you they're my first "gaming" keyboard/mouse so I don't have much experience with them.

• 1 year later...