Modding Time-Lapse Section

Tt Andy

This Section is for Time-Lapse Videos of Modding, Post Your Time Lapse videos Here!

Here is our Open-Frame LCS Wall-Mounted PC closely collaborated with ASUS in dual loops by using ASUS Sabertooth motherboards, ASUS STIX VGA cards, and Thermaltake Pacific Series liquid cooling components.

We made a Time-Lapse video to show how we built this awesome Wall-Mount PC!! 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This specific article generally is a nice besides valuable one, Currently We are amazingly considering this specific shown subject theme. Let’s expect a great deal more amazing articles or blog posts is possibly inserted using your site. At this stage then click below  construction company NYC  Regards a tremendous amount just for this besides carry supplying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I have used this in Minecraft, but when I first used this feature, I forgot to light up the place before starting the timelapse. And as a result, when I finished recording it, I got a timelapse with very low visibility, sometimes the screen was completely black. I think beginners or new gamers usually make this mistake. That's why I suggest first adjust the lighting. I prefer recording the timelapse in the daytime in-game. However, the night one looks phenomenon...

Look, what specificication my pc has: Click Here

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely, I have involved this in Minecraft, yet when I previously utilized this element, I neglected to illuminate the spot prior to beginning the time-lapse. Also thus, when I got done with recording it, I got a time-lapse with exceptionally low perceivability, once in a while the screen was totally dark. I think novices or new gamers generally commit this error. That is the reason I propose first change the lighting. I favor recording the time-lapse in the daytime in-game. In any case, the night one looks peculiarity... top recruitment agencies in pakistan 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...