THERON gaming mouse

Hyperkilljoy

Guest Tt Josh

Hi Josh, can you give me about the approximate time to solve the problem? I can not do any work on theron for 1 week. I have to use a different mouse.

Hey HWS, just got a reply from our Product Management team. They wanted you to try to install the Lift-Off tool and try whether it will resolve the problem.

icon_downArrow.jpg TT ESPORTS SENSOR ON LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1   ADJUST SENSOR DETECTING-HEIGHT

Try it and keep me updated! ;)

Hey HWS, just got a reply from our Product Management team. They wanted you to try to install the Lift-Off tool and try whether it will resolve the problem.

icon_downArrow.jpg TT ESPORTS SENSOR ON LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1   ADJUST SENSOR DETECTING-HEIGHT

Try it and keep me updated! ;)

I had already tried this program before but nothing changed. It does not respond.

I've added below the screen image that.

http://abload.de/img/sensor_on_lift_off_touvuf0.jpg

Guest Tt Josh

I had already tried this program before but nothing changed. It does not respond.

I've added below the screen image that.

http://abload.de/img/sensor_on_lift_off_touvuf0.jpg

hey HWS, if that can't fix the problem then we will need you to contact our customer support and they will help you to get a new mouse. Kindly contact our customer support at cs1@thermaltake.com

hey HWS, if that can't fix the problem then we will need you to contact our customer support and they will help you to get a new mouse. Kindly contact our customer support at cs1@thermaltake.com

I sent the mouse to warranty service. I explained the problem to them . They were very interested as you like. They said if you have any problem your mouse, directly send us. I write the results here. Thank you for your interest.

Guest Tt Josh

I sent the mouse to warranty service. I explained the problem to them . They were very interested as you like. They said if you have any problem your mouse, directly send us. I write the results here. Thank you for your interest.

Hey HWS, did you sent the email to cs1@thermaltake.com? 

you mentioned you have already received a reply from our Customer Service?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey HWS, did you sent the email to cs1@thermaltake.com? 

you mentioned you have already received a reply from our Customer Service?

No I didn't send any email to Thermaltake Customer Servise. Because my problem solved. Laser optical sensor has changed by technical warranty service. I 'll write to here if I encounter a new problem. Thank you again for your help.

Guest Tt Josh

No I didn't send any email to Thermaltake Customer Servise. Because my problem solved. Laser optical sensor has changed by technical warranty service. I 'll write to here if I encounter a new problem. Thank you again for your help.

Glad the issue has been resolved! ;)

Fire us a message again if you need assistance! ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi, My mouse was working just fine. I was on a month long vacation and now it has suddenly stopped working. I'm facing the same issue. The buttons are working just fine, just the sensor is not working normally but it responds when I lift the mouse a few millimeters above the mousepad. I have tried all the methods mentioned before without success. Any sort of help would be highly appreciated. 

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, My mouse was working just fine. I was on a month long vacation and now it has suddenly stopped working. I'm facing the same issue. The buttons are working just fine, just the sensor is not working normally but it responds when I lift the mouse a few millimeters above the mousepad. I have tried all the methods mentioned before without success. Any sort of help would be highly appreciated. 

Hi, are you using Windows 10? or you can try to adjust the lift off.

TT ESPORTS SENSOR ON LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1

Install that and see what happen.

We are going to release a new updated version for the software end of September. :)

Hi, are you using Windows 10? or you can try to adjust the lift off.

TT ESPORTS SENSOR ON LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1

Install that and see what happen.

We are going to release a new updated version for the software end of September. :)

Thanks for the quick response. I'm on Windows 7 and I have tried the lift off tool without any success. Lift off tool increases the mouse sensor detection x distance plus the default sensor detection distance. My problem is default sensor detection distance is greater than the distance between the mouse pad surface and the sensor, hence it is not recognizing it. If i hover the mouse above the pad, it is working. I need to decrease the default sensor detection distance.

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks for the quick response. I'm on Windows 7 and I have tried the lift off tool without any success. Lift off tool increases the mouse sensor detection x distance plus the default sensor detection distance. My problem is default sensor detection distance is greater than the distance between the mouse pad surface and the sensor, hence it is not recognizing it. If i hover the mouse above the pad, it is working. I need to decrease the default sensor detection distance.

or try to reinstall the software again?

or try to reinstall the software again?

I have tried uninstalling and installing the AP software, changed the firmware to v 1.1 and back to v 1.3, I have tried all the methods mentioned before in this post without any success. The strange this is it was all fine and it was stored away in it's pouch in a safe location, so I highly doubt the sensors were damaged suddenly.

I have been using this mouse and it has been working great for me. However lately the back/forward buttons are not working properly for me. I tried to update however when i launch the new version i get an error saying "Please plug-in Gaming Device to start the AP Configuration !. Any help is appreciated! I downloaded the drivers from here and none of them have been able to find the device on my WINDOWS 10 Laptop. Thanks for the input and hopefully I can get this resolved on Windows 10. I'm wanting to buy one more of these for my work but need this to work first.

http://www.ttesports.com/Mouse/28/THERON/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.Vd41iPZVhBc

This is my model/mouse: http://www.amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-Thermaltake-Infrared-MO-TRN006DTM/dp/B00EVVNMQI

Turns out my mouse is the infared model with the MO-TRN006DTM. So re-installed that driver and everything is working properly now. Must have been the ugpraded that messed it up.

Guest Tt Josh

I have been using this mouse and it has been working great for me. However lately the back/forward buttons are not working properly for me. I tried to update however when i launch the new version i get an error saying "Please plug-in Gaming Device to start the AP Configuration !. Any help is appreciated! I downloaded the drivers from here and none of them have been able to find the device on my WINDOWS 10 Laptop. Thanks for the input and hopefully I can get this resolved on Windows 10. I'm wanting to buy one more of these for my work but need this to work first.

http://www.ttesports.com/Mouse/28/THERON/productPage.htm?a=a&g=ftr#.Vd41iPZVhBc

This is my model/mouse: http://www.amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-Thermaltake-Infrared-MO-TRN006DTM/dp/B00EVVNMQI

Turns out my mouse is the infared model with the MO-TRN006DTM. So re-installed that driver and everything is working properly now. Must have been the ugpraded that messed it up.

Glad the issue has been fixed :)