THERON gaming mouse

Hyperkilljoy

Thanks for your enquiries.

Ok. I will postpone my  trip to the store and wait 1 day and see if things get solved with the new firmware.

PS: is the AP v1.3 from here really AP v1.3? Because after installing it i see 1.0 in the top right corner just like before. But that's a minor thing. I can live without the AP ...i (*cough) ...we, need the new firmware fix :)

Guest Tt Josh

Thanks for your enquiries.

Ok. I will postpone my  trip to the store and wait 1 day and see if things get solved with the new firmware.

PS: is the AP v1.3 from here really AP v1.3? Because after installing it i see 1.0 in the top right corner just like before. But that's a minor thing. I can live without the AP ...i (*cough) ...we, need the new firmware fix :)

Hey Musthyzz, the new update is ready to be installed. Please tell us if you are still facing the problem!  ;)

Thanks for the effort and your response regarding the issue. 

You are referring to this? TT ESPORTS THERON_AP V1.3.1?

First. I don't know if it installed correctly because it has a very strange installer and even after I removed the "old" app from my computer manually (deleting the files and removing the entries from the registry) then installed fresh the new AP v1.3.1 it stilled showed 1.0.0.0 in the top right corner.

For me it didn't bring any fixes unfortunately. My mouse cursors still doesn't move (only moves barely when i hover the mouse).

Even if the app installed correctly i don't thing it will resolve anything.

The problem that i'm facing is caused by updating my mouse's firmware to the latest one, not by changing something in the AP (like colors, profiles or macros).

I need a firmware update fix / or a way to reset (revert) to the default factory firmware to fix the issue i am having. 

Ps: perhaps the new app will help General with he's problem (switching between profiles)

Guest Tt Paul

Thanks for the effort and your response regarding the issue. 

You are referring to this? TT ESPORTS THERON_AP V1.3.1?

First. I don't know if it installed correctly because it has a very strange installer and even after I removed the "old" app from my computer manually (deleting the files and removing the entries from the registry) then installed fresh the new AP v1.3.1 it stilled showed 1.0.0.0 in the top right corner.

For me it didn't bring any fixes unfortunately. My mouse cursors still doesn't move (only moves barely when i hover the mouse).

Even if the app installed correctly i don't thing it will resolve anything.

The problem that i'm facing is caused by updating my mouse's firmware to the latest one, not by changing something in the AP (like colors, profiles or macros).

I need a firmware update fix / or a way to reset (revert) to the default factory firmware to fix the issue i am having. 

Ps: perhaps the new app will help General with he's problem (switching between profiles)

Hey musthyzz, here's a firmware for you install. Try to install the firmware and if it's still unresolved, do inform me and i'll check with the Product Management team for you again.

Also, did you restart you desktop/laptop after installing the firmware? if not, please try to restart you desktop/laptop. 

And, kindly check the bottom side of your THERON and check whether you have LOCKED your mouse. If you locked, try to unlock it.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sorry for causing the problem!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ag05o57snk9hcm4/Tt%20eSPORTS%20THERON%20Update%20Tool.rar?dl=0

I will do that after I get home from work and let you know if it fixed the problem.

I think i restarted my pc 4 or 5 times :)  (not counting the times i turned it off for the night)

It's not locked. The switch on the bottom side of the mouse is set to unlock.

I'll inform you as soon as i can, thanks.

I installed the firmware provided via dropbox, but i regret to inform you that it had no success. After the update my mouse cursor seams to be moving a bit fast but only when i hover with it. I think it has something to do with the sensor and the minimum distance that is set to activate / deactivate.

Guest Tt Josh

I installed the firmware provided via dropbox, but i regret to inform you that it had no success. After the update my mouse cursor seams to be moving a bit fast but only when i hover with it. I think it has something to do with the sensor and the minimum distance that is set to activate / deactivate.

Hey Musthyzz, one more thing for you to check, just to ensure everything's on track!  ;)

Firstly, can you check the DPI for your THERON mouse, just ensure that you set the DPI above 1000, not below (That might be the reason why).

And, try to click on the "REFRESH" icon (on the top right in the AP, and next to the letter "R").

Also, make sure you set the "Cursor Speed" to middle, not below average.

Hope we can resolve this issue with these!  ;)

Do keep us updated! 

I bought Theron in march 2013. After using it for a  few months the mouse started to register double clicks even if I single click.

Then the firmware update came and every thing started to work fine. 

But in August 2014, again the mouse started to give problems like, registering no click or double clicks when clicking single time. 

I was told to fiddle around with the button response tool. I did that and worked for few months, but for the last couple of months I have been facing the same issue. Can the folks at Tt give a long lasting solution to this problem as I'm fade up of this mouse and ready to throw it in the garbage bin and will never go nor suggest anybody for any Tt eSPORTS product.

Guest Tt Josh

I bought Theron in march 2013. After using it for a  few months the mouse started to register double clicks even if I single click.

Then the firmware update came and every thing started to work fine. 

But in August 2014, again the mouse started to give problems like, registering no click or double clicks when clicking single time. 

I was told to fiddle around with the button response tool. I did that and worked for few months, but for the last couple of months I have been facing the same issue. Can the folks at Tt give a long lasting solution to this problem as I'm fade up of this mouse and ready to throw it in the garbage bin and will never go nor suggest anybody for any Tt eSPORTS product.

Hey Pdesai, Sorry for the trouble caused.

Did you try to install the newest update? Here's the link : TT ESPORTS THERON_AP V1.3.1 (you can find it from our Website)  ;)

If it's still not working after installing the new firmware, try to set DEFAULT in the AP by clicking the "DEFAULT" icon (top right, next to the letter "R").

Keep us updated! Hope this helps!  ;)

• 3 months later...

Hello, I know this is an old topic, but this problem has been brought up again with your new firmware update released just last week. I can still use all the buttons, but I have to lift the mouse to get the cursor to move. Also, the movement is really choppy and I'm not even able to move the cursor where I want it to. Please help me because I'm becoming pretty upset, I've been trying to look everywhere for solutions and I keep going in circles around the internet.

Guest Tt Josh

Hello, I know this is an old topic, but this problem has been brought up again with your new firmware update released just last week. I can still use all the buttons, but I have to lift the mouse to get the cursor to move. Also, the movement is really choppy and I'm not even able to move the cursor where I want it to. Please help me because I'm becoming pretty upset, I've been trying to look everywhere for solutions and I keep going in circles around the internet.

Hi CaptainPanda, sorry for the trouble, did you try to download the "TT ESPORTS SENSOR ON LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1"? you can try to adjust that and see whether that's the problem. 

Keep us updated! ;)

Hi CaptainPanda, sorry for the trouble, did you try to download the "TT ESPORTS SENSOR ON LIFT OFF TOOL V 1.0.0.1"? you can try to adjust that and see whether that's the problem. 

Keep us updated! ;)

I've tried that, but it didn't seem to work, it's still the same. Is there any other previous firmware that I can use or any other solution?

Sorry if I am highjacking this thread. I am also having similary issues.

Installed AP 1.3.1. Mouse was working. Could change lights, polling rates, DPI etc.

But when I tried to update the FIRMWARE by using the firmware update tool v1.2

It updated by now the cursor wont move. I tried fiddling with the liftoff tool and the cursor jitters a bit.

If there was a way to just go back to the stock firmware. I would really appreciate if the mods/members could link me a stock factory FIRMWARE.

Thanks so much.........

And I am sorry this had to be my first post.

Guest Tt Josh

Hey guys, try to install this update tool to check whether it works or not...download HERE

Will also check with the Product Management team for further information. ;)

Hey guys, try to install this update tool to check whether it works or not...download HERE

Will also check with the Product Management team for further information. ;)

Tired with the fix that you gave. I am sorry to report that the issue wasn't resolved. Buttons work fine.

Cursor jitters. I have messed around with the liftoff tool settings. I set it to high. Still jitters.

Funny thing though, if I hover the mouse a little distance off the table, the cursor spasms like crazy.

This is my update. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. Is a new firmware in the works?

Guest Tt Josh

Tired with the fix that you gave. I am sorry to report that the issue wasn't resolved. Buttons work fine.

Cursor jitters. I have messed around with the liftoff tool settings. I set it to high. Still jitters.

Funny thing though, if I hover the mouse a little distance off the table, the cursor spasms like crazy.

This is my update. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. Is a new firmware in the works?

Sorry for the problem caused tinman072!

Issue has already been escalated to our Product Management team and they will find a solution for the firmware! :)

Will surely keep you updated!

I recently installed the v1.2 firmware on my Theron, and I'm having all the same issues. I managed to reset the firmware by using tt esports theron firmware update tool 120202.rar
except it hasn't solved any of the problems. I can still click, and even change the colour of the mouse, as well as set it to battle mode, but I cannot change between profiles, and the cursor only gitters while lifting it.