ttsport shock one

fr4nk0s

Guest Tt Josh

th This headset the driver dont work with win 10 help ! 

As Windows 10 has just release not long ago, and we are still doing some testing on the new win 10, therefore, it's still not supported.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update about supporting that headset in windows 10? Today I upgrade my machine from win 8.1 (where headset works great) to win 10. Now on maximum system volume I hear bearly some sound form headphones. I used default drivers and theres from website, both not work :(

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, due to the statement from our audio chip supplier, VT1620ã€VT1630A and CM108B will stop production and no further development plan for Windows 10 driver.

Tt eSPORTS USB gaming headset - SHOCK Oneã€SHOCK Spin HDã€BAHAMUT and SHOCK 3D 7.1 (Environment sound effect for SHOCK 3D 7.1 can be enabled if the part number is before 2015.10) will also stop supporting the newest Microsoft operation system – Windows 10.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, due to the statement from our audio chip supplier, VT1620ã€VT1630A and CM108B will stop production and no further development plan for Windows 10 driver.

Tt eSPORTS USB gaming headset - SHOCK Oneã€SHOCK Spin HDã€BAHAMUT and SHOCK 3D 7.1 (Environment sound effect for SHOCK 3D 7.1 can be enabled if the part number is before 2015.10) will also stop supporting the newest Microsoft operation system – Windows 10.

Is there any plan to reinbourse or give new headsets that works with Win 10 the people like me who have purchased the headset believing in the TT brand?

Thanks and Regards,

Guest Tt Josh

Is there any plan to reinbourse or give new headsets that works with Win 10 the people like me who have purchased the headset believing in the TT brand?

Thanks and Regards,

Sorry Vandux, we are unable to provide a new headset due to the incompatibility :)

• 4 months later...

hi there i hope i am in the right place here. I have a seriuos problem with my headset here. i installed a new desktop with win / home premimum 64 bit. and have my tv as screen with hdmi connection.

the headset worked fine till yesterday when i connected it to the new machine but the pc is not plug and play the device and nothing at all happens that there  would be a headset??? the sound is coming out of the tv speakerall time.

I think it may be because there are no drivers for the headset?  because i lost my software cd i cant install them manually. but i cant find any easy way to get these drivers on the internet. do you know how to find a solution to these problems in any way?? 

Your help would be so much appreciated.

thx for any reply

Guest Tt Josh

hi there i hope i am in the right place here. I have a seriuos problem with my headset here. i installed a new desktop with win / home premimum 64 bit. and have my tv as screen with hdmi connection.

the headset worked fine till yesterday when i connected it to the new machine but the pc is not plug and play the device and nothing at all happens that there  would be a headset??? the sound is coming out of the tv speakerall time.

I think it may be because there are no drivers for the headset?  because i lost my software cd i cant install them manually. but i cant find any easy way to get these drivers on the internet. do you know how to find a solution to these problems in any way?? 

Your help would be so much appreciated.

thx for any reply

There's no software for the headset. However, you might need to try to change the audio output from your computer, you need to change to the headset instead of others.

Guest Tt Josh

But where and how? it doesent make any sense because my pc isnt even recognizing there is a headset ??

You can go to CONTROL PANEL > SOUND 

and make sure the DEFAULT OUTPUT is set as the headset.

• 1 month later...

Hi...

This isnt Right!!! we buy  this headset and we want compabillaty with win 10...you can contact to microsoft for sulation!

do you think with this support ، our next headset will be TT???!!!

in windows 10 DTS can not be enabled!!!

sorry for my bad english but i am so angry!!!

Guest Tt Josh

Hi...

This isnt Right!!! we buy  this headset and we want compabillaty with win 10...you can contact to microsoft for sulation!

do you think with this support ، our next headset will be TT???!!!

in windows 10 DTS can not be enabled!!!

sorry for my bad english but i am so angry!!!

Hi David, which country are you from? We'll get the local support to assist and they might be able to replace a headset for you that's compatible with win10.

Guest Tt Josh

very thanks for your answer...my opinion changed with your answer , even i cant get your support..

i am from iran...garanti company Name is : PANA

thanks again for your respect to customers...this is so  valuable  for me

Hey David, here's our support email: cs1@thermaltake.com

Please send an email to them and we will have someone to assist you further.

Hi ppl.Does the problem with driver for windows 10 was fixed somehow or there exists something i could do to it?Will just make me sad not to use my headset at full potential for some stupid windows incompatibility issue.. I own from some quite time this headset and its out of warranty.I buyed them from Emag (www.emag.ro) from Romania,Bucharest. Someone from officials abit of help.Thank you,in advance!!! 

Headset code:HT-SHO001EC1212001071

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found the solution which is to config it manually from: "Control panel -> Hardware and Sound -> *Sound -> Manage audio devices* -> SpeakersTtShockOne/HeadphoneTtShockOne/etc -> Properties" And you need to activate all the options so you have to configure your headset manually. But, there any way to do it like old way? i mean you open your Tt Shock One software, and you configure it from there...

Thanks for reading!

Greetings from Chile

*Sorry for my bad english :s