So when will the CHALLENGER Prime get Windows 10 support

DustRaider8

Guest Tt Josh

I just bought the CHALLENGER Prime and tried to install the software of it on Windows 10 but it gave me a bunch of errors and it didn't install. The keyboard is working fine though and I configured my keyboard on a laptop running Windows 8.1.

Hey DustRaider8, please provide us the screenshot of the error and we will look into the error accordingly.

Hey DustRaider8, please provide us the screenshot of the error and we will look into the error accordingly.

I found out the problem. On the computer I was trying to install it running Windows 10 I have 2 users and I was not on the administrator user so all I had to do was run it as administrator. On the other user it was giving me weird errors like string reg missing or something and I instantly thought it was Windows 10 compatibility problem that I didn't look into the errors, my bad. It might be a common error on multi user computer but I've always been the only user and admin on my PC at home so I haven't run into this error before. Sorry for bothering and I really appreciate your quick response, thank you.