[HELP] Floe RING RGB 360

The Regicide

Hi all :)

So i got this  problem with my Cooler , there is no light in the pump with Thermaltake logo , i saw this problem like 4 days ago . there is one time  the light work but can change anything ( like its stuck or something like this ) .But its been 2 days there no light in , and i want to know how to fix it ?I checked there is nothing unplunged , re install the software , and Windows but still the same problem ….

PS : Sory for my bad English im French 

Thx :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Cmos will have nothing to do with this. Can you post some pics of how its all hooked up. Also are all the fans working correctly or are they having issue as well?

Edit: can you also post a screenshot of the rgbplus software and what port do you have the waterblock plugged into on the controller

2 hours ago, Tack said:

Cmos will have nothing to do with this. Can you post some pics of how its all hooked up. Also are all the fans working correctly or are they having issue as well?

Edit: can you also post a screenshot of the rgbplus software and what port do you have the waterblock plugged into on the controller

Everything work perfectly except the pump head light 

look at those picture you asked 

PB RGB.PNG

PB RGB2.PNG

Pg rgb3.jpg

have you attempted to swap where the waterblock rgb is pluged in with one of the ports the fan is in?

Also can you take a closer pic of this connector don't know if its the lighting just looks odd to me

48d90510b95e234d771b39a075822011.jpg

So the only real thing that stands out is that possible wine strain happened on the cable going to the waterblock. That red wire is looking pretty kinked/strained but no telling if that what is causing it. Sadly I think the only fix would be a rma as nothing other then that stands out to me. 

18 minutes ago, Tack said:

So the only real thing that stands out is that possible wine strain happened on the cable going to the waterblock. That red wire is looking pretty kinked/strained but no telling if that what is causing it. Sadly I think the only fix would be a rma as nothing other then that stands out to me. 

Since i bought it i never touch the controler nor unplug it , ths issue happen recently , and yeah i guess its not a cable fault . 

And about the RMA its is not possible i think because a made some custom watercooling . My fault i didn't think  twice before making this decision .

Anyways , the fact is that i dont understand its that im not alone who expérience this issue ,  

Track Thank you for your Help  :)